This property has SO much potential, yet still a long way to go. Had seen previous reviews so was cautiously optimistic that I would have a pleasant stay...UNfortunately -- not so much. Let's start with the good: convenient location to mall, gas, restaurants, and grocery; modern design, spacious rooms, great ammenities, a very "hip" hotel. The rooms were laid out well and clean, plenty of outlets and connections, great having kitchen with large fridge, micro, dishwasher, 2-burner stove. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was excellent with walk-in shower/dual-head. Towels and TP were both very good. Service was decent upon checkin, but I was still able to get rate $20 less than walk-up, and I don't appreciate having to haggle. Breakfast was plentiful, but average. Fitness room was more than adequate. Hotel is about 3.5 miles from BWI airport, and about 10 miles from downtown Baltimore. Request ice bags from front desk, no ice machine.
Now for the BAD -- What a way to ruin a nice stay...Saturday night, and the staff/security had no crowd control. Noise from guests started at 10:00pm and lasted past 2am, despite TWO calls to the front desk. At one point the inside noise died, just to be replaced but louder noise from the ouside courtyard. No common courtesy, and it's tough to hold the property responsible, BUT, they are.
Might consider one more stay here just because of the location and great rooms, but I will have to be enticed by a great rate, and only a weekDay stay. Hotel is adjacent to Aloft, and shares shuttle services and a common courtyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element Arundel Mills promotes balance through flowing, multi-purpose spaces and relaxing guest rooms. Stay just around the corner from Maryland Live! Casino, Arundel Mills Mall, and a short drive to Baltimore-Washington International Airport and Fort Meade. For a change of scenery, downtown Baltimore and DC are also easily accessible. This Hanover hotel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms that feature a kitchenette with a hob and a flat-screen TV. Bright rooms feature a microwave and refrigerator along with a work desk and seating area. Coffee-making facilities are also included at Element Arundel Mills Hanover. Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with muffins and fruit. Guests can workout in the fitness center or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services. An indoor pool and a snack shop are also available. Arundel Mills Mall is 2 miles from Element Arundel Mills and Camden Yards is 20 minutes’ drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Element Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Element Hotel Arundel Mills