I recently stayed in a 1 bedroom suite this past weekend for my birthday. Check in was painless, I guess they made me sign a "no party" contract since it was a weekend. OMG, the room was nice. Very modern and eco friendly. I love the details like bamboo flooring and rain shower. Speaking of the shower, it was WONDERFUL. The bed was comfortable, i cannot complain. I was on the third floor and was facing a water tower. Its really nothing to complain about, just noting it. I really want to go back for the pool. I did not get a chance to try it out. There were a lot of children but that is expected since it is by a lot child friendly venues. A shuttle ran ALL night from the hotel to the casino, which was nice since my friends and I were drinking. The breakfast was just ok. Pancakes seemed like they were the frozen kind and eggs were the restaurant quick serve eggs. eh. Overall, I recommend this hotel and I cannot wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element is Starwood's premiere extended stay hotel brand. Element Arundel Mills is located next to Arundel Mills Mall, minutes from BWI Airport & just a short drive into Baltimore and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Element Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Element Hotel Arundel Mills