A typical highway hotel. Lobby is trendy and nice. Dog food at the entry, and this to welcome dogs, so so in terms of hygiene.Not that I do not like dogs, but in a hotel, it just does not fit in. Check in fast and easy.
Rooms are on the rather bigger side, maybe too big (feel empty).
- no the best impression of a clean room. Carpet dirty and wooden floor dusty;
- bed linens had not been ironed. Not a good looking bed, just a wrinkled one. At first, I thought they had not changed the sheets, but no
- bed is really too soft
- air conditioning which is really, really noisy, and blows directly on your bed
- in the hallway, electrical rooms in maintained open with a towel (!!!) maybe because they did not have the keys to open it
If not very quiet hotel.
Breakfast so so, not very qualitative and lacking space. They should create a dedicated bft room, as it is taken in the lobby, and get dirty fast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element is Starwood's premiere extended stay hotel brand. Element Arundel Mills is located next to Arundel Mills Mall, minutes from BWI Airport & just a short drive into Baltimore and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Starwood, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Element Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Element Hotel Arundel Mills