We were 'assigned' this hotel through a HotWire deal and got a GREAT price for our stay. This was the first time we have stayed in an Aloft hotel, and my finance and I were impressed! Their style is like no other, which is what we liked the most! Very modern!
They had a lobby with a cute bar, pool table and lounge spots, an indoor pool and gym and a cute breakfast/lunch area for eating. I have seen complaints on here about them having no food, but at our stay they offered made to order omelets, breakfast sandwiches, waffles, muffins, fruits, cereals and much more for breakfast and they only charge for the hot food, all cold food (yogurts, muffins, fruits, etc.) were free! The also had wraps and sandwiches listed for lunchtime.
We had a king room. It was very spacious and clean. We definitely appreciated the style that is NOTHING like all of the other hotels out there. The only thing I could complain about is that we could hear the people in the room next door -- AND their music :oP.
The hotel is right across from one of the biggest shopping centers I have probably ever seen (Arundel Mills). We had dinner at Medieval Times, which was right in the plaza, and it was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Arundel Mills is just around the corner from Maryland Live! Casino, Arundel Mills Mall, and a short drive to Baltimore-Washington International Airport and Fort Meade. Our upbeat vibe is a fresh, forward-thinking alternative perfect for tech savvy and social travelers. This design hotel boasts an on-site lounge and an indoor heated pool. It is located 6 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport and has free Wi-Fi access. Each contemporary room at the Aloft Arundel Mills features a 42-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod dock. They are decorated in bright blue accent colors, wood furnishings, and have large windows. Enjoy cocktails at the full-service W XYZ Bar or grab a snack from the on-site convenience store, Re:Fuel. Relax on the rooftop sun terrace or work out in the 24-hour fitness center at the Arundel Mills Aloft Hotel. A games room with billiards is available for guest entertainment. Arundel Mills Mall is just 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Baltimore city center is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills