$85
$107
Hampton.com
$109
CandlewoodSuites
Element Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$111
$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$64
$62
Live! Lofts(Hanover)
$98
$116
$107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$109
$149
Agoda.com
All reviewspool tablearundel millsshuttle driverlobby areafront desk staffbusiness tripfree shuttleindoor poolthe maryland live casinoenjoyed my staybwi airportaloftsmallelementikeamirrormd
Reviewed October 11, 2010

Stayed here for business 3 times. Price was the driving factor. Location is great, Property is located near Arundel Mills Outlet Mall, Costco, Wal-mart, Best Buy, Cinemark Movieplex, Supermarkets, local eateries and etc. If you have to do extended business travel, especially if it's over a weekend, this works out well. Everything is within a few blocks.
Major traveling routes are all close, 295, 100, 195, 95 etc. Only 45 minutes from Washington DC,and 25 min from Baltimore Harbor. Took me only 15 min to get rental car back to BWI Airport rental return.
Rooms are almost like walking into an Ikea store. During my stays I had a room that faced the front of the building. Workspace is in front of large window. Internet speed was good.
I didn't dine in the hotel, preferred local restaurants instead.
Staff was so-so, some were friendly, some were not, Then again remember the price is right.
Last minute reservations via 800 number were handled quickly. Took less than 5 minutes. Check-in and check-out was a snap.
Overall for business traveling, this worked well. For families the rooms are small
Considering the price I would recommend this for business travel.
Next trip to Baltimore area I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. Nice comfortable property.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank airamaviation
elementgm, Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2010

Aloha,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. It is always such a pleasure to hear feedback from our guests. I certainly hope that you continue to stay with us during your business trips to the area. During your next visit please feel free to stop by the WXYZ bar for some sips or bites. I am sorry that you had some talent members that weren't friendly. We will certainly keep working to make sure every talent member you interact with is as friendly and accomodating as possible. Once again thank and see you soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2010

I was alerted to the aloft via Priceline.com. Looking at the reviews, I was very interested. I booked a room for two nights, for the 17th and 18th of September. Upon arrival to the hotel, I requested two additional rollaway beds( they are actually inflatable beds, acceptable to me as I have two children that wanted to sleep on them). I arrived to the room which is very nice, the bathroom is trendy and the room itself was very satisfactory. After leaving for the day, I came back later that night to the room expecting the extra beds to be in my room, but they weren't. I requested them again that night but was informed that maintenance had left for the day so I was outta luck. My son attempted to sleep on a cushioned bench to allow my two younger daughters to share one of the queen size beds but I found that next morning that he went and slept on the floor since the bench was too uncomfortable. That morning my wife requested the extra beds again for the last night of our stay, the girl working on that Saturday was not very nice and told my wife she would take care of it. That night, upon returning to our room, the beds were missing again!! We went down to the front desk and the two girls working Saturday night were very nice and apologetic but they couldn't do anything since maintenance had left, again!! The next morning we requested to see the manager to complain about our stay and to compliment the two girls that worked Saturday night, as I could tell they felt terrible about what happened to us. The manager was too busy to see us, so our number was taken instead and we were promised a call back either that day or the next. It has been three days now and we have not heard from the manager, which has made us feel that we are not important enough for him or his company. While there were some bright spots for this location, the rooms and a couple of good employees, the one girl that was rude and didnt take care of our request and the manager that was too busy to hear from his customers make me say that I can't recommend this hotel to anyone, until improvements are made with management and some of the staff.

p.s. The internet was slow as well, and look at all the deals for this hotel if you decide to stay, we went with Priceline.com and if we went with the hotel directly, we would have saved $$$, getting our third night free.....

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
elementgm, Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2010

Aloha,

Thank you for your review. We always appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. I want to apologize for the lack of communication delivered to you by our staff. It seems that a fairly simple explanation could have relieved a huge amount of stress that was put on your family. The room type you were staying in a Queen Loft cannot have the inflatable mattress in the room as it is against fire code for our building. We could have put you in a different room with a single King bed that would have allowed an inflatable mattress had that been your preference. I am sorry once again that during your multiple night stay it was never explained that this was the policy. I did have a name and number brought to my attention this past Monday. However the number I was given doesn’t seem to be correct, I am sorry I have not been able to get in touch with you personally. If you would like you can certainly call me directly at the hotel and I would be more than happy to speak with you. I can be reached at (443) 577-3120.

Reviewed September 20, 2010

My husband called the hotel directly to book the hotel on the morning of our arrival. He was told his credit card would be charged in full for the 2 queen bed reservation and we received an email for the 2 queen bed reservation. He also told them it would be a late check in, and they said that would be no problem. We arrived at the hotel with our two young children around 11:00pm and were told there were no 2 queen rooms left. I felt sorry for the girl checking us (and many others) in because it seems that the person who caused all this turmoil had left others to deal with it. The two girls at the desk said that "someone" apparently booked many more queen rooms than they have, resulting in our (and others) frustration. I reluctantly agreed to a king room and said that I would need 2 rollaway beds, but of course, there were no rollaway beds left. She then offered 2 king rooms at a very good price which we took. The hotel itself is very nice, and the rooms were also. I loved the Bliss products in the bathroom. The front desk clerk was very accommodating, and completely understood our frustration so at least there is SOME good customer service at this hotel. If they got rid of the person who caused this booking mess I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family

Aloha,

Thank you for your review it very important to get feedback directly from our guests. I am so sorry that we did not have the room type you booked at check in. There were a multitude of factors that contributed to our room inventory being so short on that particular room type. We the management team has been working and will continue to work to ensure this sort of issue does not occur again. I am very sorry for the delay it caused you and the hassle it put on you and your family. I am happy to hear that our team was able to accommodate you with the two king rooms. I will make sure to pass along the appreciation for the effort they put forth. Once again I apologize and hope that we will see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2010

I'm in a job where I use the internet quite a bit so I always look for hotels with high speed internet connections. Aloft advertises High Speed Internet so I thought I would give it shot. Sadly, their "High Speed" is 512Kbps (0.5Mbps) shared with the entire hotel. You can't even watch a tv show from hulu on the lowest resolution setting without it stopping every few minutes to buffer.

The only other issue I had is that I took the advise of another poster and used the hotel shuttle to go to the Mall. When I called to get picked up, they didn't show up for 90, after a few phone calls I just ended up taking a taxi back to the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
elementgm, Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2010

Aloha,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Aloft Arundel Mills. I am so sorry to hear that we failed to deliver the type of product you expect and deserve. I have our chief engineer working with our internet provider to see what is going on with our connection speed. What you experienced is certainly not the norm and we will get the problem solved immediately. I am also working with our Front Desk and Shuttle drivers to ensure there is proper communication, therefore, so no one has to wait as long as you did to be picked up from the mall. Please accept my sincere apologies and know that I am working tirelessly to fix our deficiencies. I hope that you will give us another chance when you are in our area again.

Reviewed August 9, 2010

My wife and I just finished a weekend stay at the aloft near Arundel mills. IT WAS AWESOME! We have never stayed in an aloft before but had heard a lot of good things so we decided to give it a try. We are so happy we gave it a chance it was so much fun! We had a lot of interaction with the Front Desk staff who were all very friendly during our 2 night stay. We didn't go to the bar in the hotel but it looked really nice and was pretty busy so I am sure it is good. They have an interesing feel to the hotel we agree that it is very "trendy" but we really liked that part. They have a pool table in the lobby area which we enjoyed on saturday night. We had no issues with our reservation or our room. The hotel bath products were awesome! They are the Bliss brand which apparently you can buy (my wife looked it up). We will certainly be back and recommend all our friends to the aloft arundel mills. Thanks again!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple