I was alerted to the aloft via Priceline.com. Looking at the reviews, I was very interested. I booked a room for two nights, for the 17th and 18th of September. Upon arrival to the hotel, I requested two additional rollaway beds( they are actually inflatable beds, acceptable to me as I have two children that wanted to sleep on them). I arrived to the room which is very nice, the bathroom is trendy and the room itself was very satisfactory. After leaving for the day, I came back later that night to the room expecting the extra beds to be in my room, but they weren't. I requested them again that night but was informed that maintenance had left for the day so I was outta luck. My son attempted to sleep on a cushioned bench to allow my two younger daughters to share one of the queen size beds but I found that next morning that he went and slept on the floor since the bench was too uncomfortable. That morning my wife requested the extra beds again for the last night of our stay, the girl working on that Saturday was not very nice and told my wife she would take care of it. That night, upon returning to our room, the beds were missing again!! We went down to the front desk and the two girls working Saturday night were very nice and apologetic but they couldn't do anything since maintenance had left, again!! The next morning we requested to see the manager to complain about our stay and to compliment the two girls that worked Saturday night, as I could tell they felt terrible about what happened to us. The manager was too busy to see us, so our number was taken instead and we were promised a call back either that day or the next. It has been three days now and we have not heard from the manager, which has made us feel that we are not important enough for him or his company. While there were some bright spots for this location, the rooms and a couple of good employees, the one girl that was rude and didnt take care of our request and the manager that was too busy to hear from his customers make me say that I can't recommend this hotel to anyone, until improvements are made with management and some of the staff.
p.s. The internet was slow as well, and look at all the deals for this hotel if you decide to stay, we went with Priceline.com and if we went with the hotel directly, we would have saved $$$, getting our third night free.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Arundel Mills is just around the corner from Maryland Live! Casino, Arundel Mills Mall, and a short drive to Baltimore-Washington International Airport and Fort Meade. Our upbeat vibe is a fresh, forward-thinking alternative perfect for tech savvy and social travelers. This design hotel boasts an on-site lounge and an indoor heated pool. It is located 6 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport and has free Wi-Fi access. Each contemporary room at the Aloft Arundel Mills features a 42-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod dock. They are decorated in bright blue accent colors, wood furnishings, and have large windows. Enjoy cocktails at the full-service W XYZ Bar or grab a snack from the on-site convenience store, Re:Fuel. Relax on the rooftop sun terrace or work out in the 24-hour fitness center at the Arundel Mills Aloft Hotel. A games room with billiards is available for guest entertainment. Arundel Mills Mall is just 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Baltimore city center is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills