All reviewspool tablearundel millsshuttle driverlobby areafront desk staffbusiness tripfree shuttleindoor poolthe maryland live casinoenjoyed my staybwi airportaloftsmallelementikeamirrormd
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I work in Maryland and am required to stay in a hotel several times a week. I️ spent a bit of time searching for the deal that will fit both my budget and needs, and the Aloft at Arundel Mills has always exceeded my expectations. They have friendly staff and great perks. Mrs. D Brown is one individual in particular that always goes above and beyond to make my stay the best every time. She works hard to make sure I’m comfortable and have access to everything there is to offer. She always has a smile and a friendly greeting. She is a huge reason that I will continue to call the Aloft a home-away-from-home. Also a great location.

JT....

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

We got stuck at BWI on our way home from Atlanta due to terrible wind and rain at home. The airlines gave us a coupon for a preferred hotel with a discounted rate. The place was amazing, I had never heard of this chain but I was impressed. It was like a room in a resort. The room was huge with a larger than normal bathroom. A shuttle picked us up at no charge and offered to take us to a nearby mall if we wanted as well. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, would definitely recommend the aloft!!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank hazjay
TeamConcord, General Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear hazjay,

We're sorry to read of your unpleasant travel experience due to cancelled flights at the airport. However, we're glad we were able to provide you with accommodations. We were pleased to read that we were able to turn your difficult experience into a pleasant one with our comfortable facilities and service with a smile. We would love to have you back at the Aloft Arundel Mills the next time your travels bring you this way!

Karl Lyons

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

I travel for a living and I ended up at this hotel from a website that selected it for me. It is called a boutique hotel which means that it’s trying to market to a younger crowd. For example they don’t have an iron or an ironing board in the room nor do they have ice machines on each floor. The workout facility was above average but the lack of a functioning business center was a problem for me. I would not have a problem staying here again which says a lot because I’m in a different hotel every week.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Flight crew on a work overnight. I’ve stayed here before and enjoy this hotel. It has a unique (compared to your Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn type hotels) appearance and setup. This hotel has a nice gym, nice rooms with large, comfortable beds, a nice lobby area with ample seating. The staff is friendly. Reliable transportation to/from the BWI airport.

1  Thank Ron M
TeamConcord, General Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear Ron M.,

Thank you for your delightful review of our hotel! Your positive comments about our fun atmosphere and friendly service are greatly appreciated. Thanks for choosing Aloft Arundel Mills! We hope you are already planning another trip our way.

Karl Lyons

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located in a great location near food , shopping very close to airport and arundal mills mall. The rooms are ok and the staff is nice. They have a decent fitness center and ok computer for guest use.

Stayed: September 2017