If you're looking for a hotel for a quick in-town stay,and don't need all the extra amenities, then this is the hotel for you. The hotel is purely average. Nothing spectacular about about it. Our hotel room was quiet and I liked the open loft feel. The sun blockers were great, too. The service was fine for an in and out stay, but if you're looking for impeccable service for more than a weekend, move on. There is a weight room (apparently) and a pool. The pool was small and filled with children most of the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills