I've always wanted to stay at one since the concept sounded awesome and this finally happened in July 2013 since I had a work function to attend for a few days in Baltimore. Finding a low price on this place sealed the deal so I took advantage of it! The property is nice but both rooms I stayed had a little wear-and-tear, but nothing major or disturbing. The beds were very comfortable and the big flat-screens TV's and free wifi are a major plus. I might be crazy but the TV's seem like they are bigger than what I've had in a room at Hilton or Holiday Inn. I really dig their minimalist layout and the staff I encountered were very friendly if I had questions or needed anything. There is also a ton of parking (which is free) and I noticed shuttles to BWI which would be great for people traveling out of there. The only suggestion I have is putting up signs for Aloft when you enter the property through the courtyard gate. The Aloft is connected to the Element hotel and both exteriors look the same, this confused me at first but when I tried checking in at Element thinking it was Aloft they let me know where to go. All in all it's a great place to stay if the price is right and i would certainly stay here again or at another Aloft if I'm in a different city. For some reason I felt like I was living in the video game Grand Theft Auto since every time I came down on the elevator as soon as the doors opened I was greeted by loud trance/dance music, I'm not complaining at all I just found that funny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Arundel Mills is just around the corner from Maryland Live! Casino, Arundel Mills Mall, and a short drive to Baltimore-Washington International Airport and Fort Meade. Our upbeat vibe is a fresh, forward-thinking alternative perfect for tech savvy and social travelers. This design hotel boasts an on-site lounge and an indoor heated pool. It is located 6 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport and has free Wi-Fi access. Each contemporary room at the Aloft Arundel Mills features a 42-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod dock. They are decorated in bright blue accent colors, wood furnishings, and have large windows. Enjoy cocktails at the full-service W XYZ Bar or grab a snack from the on-site convenience store, Re:Fuel. Relax on the rooftop sun terrace or work out in the 24-hour fitness center at the Arundel Mills Aloft Hotel. A games room with billiards is available for guest entertainment. Arundel Mills Mall is just 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Baltimore city center is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills