Stayed at Aloft near Arundel Mills Mall a couple of years ago while we were having work done on our house. Not only is it convenient to the mall and many restaurants, but it was convenient for us to get kids to school and us to work while we had to be out of our house. Very modern decor. Clean, neat. There was a problem with the seal on the window while we were there and we had to change rooms as a result of a leak during a very heavy rain storm. The corner rooms are especially nice because they are a bit bigger. I would probably recommend this more for business travelers during the week, as that tended to be the clientele there, but the weekend produced more families. There is large house party/greatroom atmosphere in the lobby. Lots of comfy couches and tables near a fireplace. Small bar, billiards table, computer area. Outdoor courtyard space, as well. Pool had very limited hours during the day. The kids were disappointed they didn't get to swim as much as they had hoped right after school. Good grab and go food. Everyone there was extremely friendly. I wish I could remember all names. One front desk member we encountered was terrible, but she was there only one time during our week-long stay. Everyone else went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. Vera took care of us like we were her own family. I believe it was Dave that came to my rescue when my car didn't start one morning. When my daughter left her charger behind in our original room, after we moved to a room without the leaking window, housekeeping went above and beyond to search for it and return it to her. Would definitely stay here again if we have to be out of our home, but still be close to home. Oh, although we did not need it, they had an airport shuttle also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Arundel Mills is just around the corner from Maryland Live! Casino, Arundel Mills Mall, and a short drive to Baltimore-Washington International Airport and Fort Meade. Our upbeat vibe is a fresh, forward-thinking alternative perfect for tech savvy and social travelers. This design hotel boasts an on-site lounge and an indoor heated pool. It is located 6 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport and has free Wi-Fi access. Each contemporary room at the Aloft Arundel Mills features a 42-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod dock. They are decorated in bright blue accent colors, wood furnishings, and have large windows. Enjoy cocktails at the full-service W XYZ Bar or grab a snack from the on-site convenience store, Re:Fuel. Relax on the rooftop sun terrace or work out in the 24-hour fitness center at the Arundel Mills Aloft Hotel. A games room with billiards is available for guest entertainment. Arundel Mills Mall is just 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Baltimore city center is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills