Aloft Arundel Mills
SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$119
$90
$129
Home2.com
Live! Lofts(Hanover)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspool tablewxyz bararundel millsshuttle driverlobby areabusiness tripbaltimore areaindoor poolfront desk clerkthe maryland live casinoenjoyed my staybwi airportaloftsmallikeaelementmirror
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2013

If you are looking for a reasonable rate & decent rooms---this works just fine. If you are looking for plush accommodations---no. The hallways needed sweeping and the furniture in the lobby seemed a bit "tired". The bar in the lobby made a FABULOUS Cosmopolitan and the service at check in was very good. Anyone working the front desk during the entire weekend was very helpful and polite.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Dear Pesmith929,
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at Aloft Arundel Mills. We are delighted that you enjoyed our service and w xyz bar during your stay. We hope you'll come back to see us - and enjoy our Cosmopolitan - on your next trip to Hanover.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Upon entering the lobby, I was warmly greeted and received requested information. From there, it was downhill from there. Internet code never worked. Front desk phone was constantly busy. When I needed anything, I had to go downstairs to the lobby. The bed and pillows are the worst. I finally gave up trying to sleep and got up at 3:45am. As I am reading the paper sitting on the bed, I noticed a medium sized insect walking across the bed.
Needless to say, I won't be back

• Stayed: May 2013
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear JMWtrave,
We are so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. We clearly did not meet or exceed your expectations. Please contact me at pahmed@ltdhospitality.com to discuss your experience further. We sincerely hope the rest of your stay in Hanover was a good one.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

My group of Friends and I every 90days do a Couples retreat. Our First one of 2013 was 3 months ago. We had a FABULOUS time.. We met Dominique C at the Front Desk and she was amazing in making sure that any issues and everything we needed was taken care of. Unfortunaly Dominiqe was off this past weekend and out stay was not good at all.. Lobby Music was way to loud at night, Front Desk Female was not at all as professional and pleasent as Dominique.. She was EXTREMELY loud. We had a great time but I think all new front desk agents should be trained by the same person to ensure a quality experience EVERYTIME..

• Stayed: April 2013
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Dropeland,
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent visit to Hanover. We are sorry that we did not exceed your expectations this time around. Your review will be shared at our next team meeting. We hope you’ll come back to see us on your next couples retreat so that we can make this experience up to you.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The hotel advertises a 24 hour shuttle service. Six people were left stranded by the Hotel's shuttle service at 1:40am. Dont stay at this hotel if you need shuttle service. I had to call SPG customer service to get resolution because no one from the hotel called me to explain. A manager on duty Jose promised to call me but he did not despite my leaving my cell pphone number with him. Service is unacceptable.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear KimB,
We are so sorry that you experienced difficulties with our shuttle service. Our team has implemented an action plan to ensure that we are delivering quality customer service. We have replaced our shuttle phones, ordered new, larger vans and ensured that we have double coverage during the late night hours. We would like to make this experience up to you if you would give us another chance. Please feel free to contact me at pahmed@ltdhospitality.com to discuss this further. Take care!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Im writing to speak on the Housekeeping Dept. Dalia was wonderful in assisting me on my every need. Room was more than accomodating and very clean. I cannot speak enough to the attention provided on my stay. THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO BE APPLAUDED ON HER EFFORTS. I've stayed in various hotels in the area and none was more comfortable than this location. I'm more than certain to return and will certainly tell all of my friends, associates and fellow coworkers to use THIS location on their every travel. very clean, very friendly and very personable thanks to DALIA.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business