Aloft Arundel Mills
SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$119
$90
$129
Home2.com
Live! Lofts(Hanover)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspool tablewxyz bararundel millsshuttle driverlobby areabusiness tripbaltimore areaindoor poolfront desk clerkthe maryland live casinoenjoyed my staybwi airportaloftsmallikeaelementmirror
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The hotel advertises a 24 hour shuttle service. Six people were left stranded by the Hotel's shuttle service at 1:40am. Dont stay at this hotel if you need shuttle service. I had to call SPG customer service to get resolution because no one from the hotel called me to explain. A manager on duty Jose promised to call me but he did not despite my leaving my cell pphone number with him. Service is unacceptable.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear KimB,
We are so sorry that you experienced difficulties with our shuttle service. Our team has implemented an action plan to ensure that we are delivering quality customer service. We have replaced our shuttle phones, ordered new, larger vans and ensured that we have double coverage during the late night hours. We would like to make this experience up to you if you would give us another chance. Please feel free to contact me at pahmed@ltdhospitality.com to discuss this further. Take care!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Im writing to speak on the Housekeeping Dept. Dalia was wonderful in assisting me on my every need. Room was more than accomodating and very clean. I cannot speak enough to the attention provided on my stay. THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO BE APPLAUDED ON HER EFFORTS. I've stayed in various hotels in the area and none was more comfortable than this location. I'm more than certain to return and will certainly tell all of my friends, associates and fellow coworkers to use THIS location on their every travel. very clean, very friendly and very personable thanks to DALIA.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I booked this hotel to relax and celebrate my bestfriend's birthday. During check in, the manager Ms. Dalia introduced herself, which made us feel very welcomed. Check in experience was easy and fast. Rooms were modern and chic as well as very "wallet friendly" and conveniently located esspecially if like to shop and enjoy to dining out. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will be back to enjoy again very soon :)

Room Tip: relax and enjoy
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I booked this for an overnight business trip because it was marketed as cool, focused on meeting travelers' needs. Check in was fine. Room was stark, bare and institutional instead of Euro modern. Uninviting. Hard bed, too few pillows. More like a dorm than a hotel. Would not use this hotel chain again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
AGM_aloft, Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Aloft Arundel Mills. First I want to apologize on behalf of the entire Management team for the poor service you received. It is our goal to ensure that every guest receives excellence with caring from the moment they walk in the door until the time they leave and for not receiving such service we apologize.

Your feedback is very valuable because it allows us to find out where we are lacking in our responsibilities to you, our valued guests.

I do hope that you do not allow this incident by our hotel to serve as the
ultimate reflection on us. We do not want to loose you as our customer and would be honored if you stayed with us again so we can restore your faith that we truly believe in delivering excellent service with a caring heart and a personal
touch!

Yours in Service ,
Harry H Hawkins III

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I booked this hotel because of the cool modern vibe it portrays in the pictures. The good things are it is cool and modern and it is very close to all that arundel mills has to offer and it has A LOT to offer. They offer 24 hr shuttle to and from destinations with in a 5 mile radius. Rooms are cool and modern but a little small. The pool and work our room are also small but functionable. My biggest complaint is the staff we checked in Friday and left Sunday. Saturday i called three times to have toilet paper brought to the room was told each time that it would be brought up and it never came. finally when i came back from breakfast Sunday morning i asked for a roll.

Room Tip: If you need anything from the front desk dont call go down and do it in person
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family