Thought I'd give this brand a try, but was sadly disappointed. It almost tries too hard to be "cool" and comes off as a bit weird. Check-in was smooth, with friendly staff and a super nice shuttle driver from BWI. Unfortunately, with the exception of the bartender, I could have done without the rest. I was tired from a long day of travel and wanted dinner and a cocktail. No issues with the martini, but the bar ran out of hamburgers. Ordered another option which was ok, but not fantastic.
The problem was in the morning. I called the front desk to make sure the shuttle was running every 30 minutes and was told yes. Unfortunately, I had to wait nearly 40 minutes beyond the time the shuttle should have left, leaving me dashing to catch a morning flight. No apologies offered... Front desk staff indicated the driver was picking up another guest at the airport, but when he finally arrived he said he was eating; and worse, he arrived with food in hand while handling our bags. Not impressive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Starwood and Odigeo so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills