All reviewspool tablearundel millsshuttle driverlobby areafront desk staffbusiness tripfree shuttleindoor poolthe maryland live casinoenjoyed my staybwi airportaloftsmallelementikeamirrormd
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I've stayed at aloft in on several occasions and the entire staff has been consistently professional, friendly and courteous. Amber, in particular, brightens everyone's day with her magnetic smile and welcoming presence at the Front Desk. The bar service is equally up to the task and deserves special mention. WIthout question, each of my stays at aloft have been worth the money spent. I would definitely recommend this location.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I have stayed here many times in the last year. I loved this property because it was close to the mall and the airport. the last time I stayed there, I had an early international flight so I called downstairs to get a wake up call for early the next morning. I tried to set the bedside clock for a back-up but was not working. I did have a cell phone with me and used it for a back-up call. As I feared, no wake up call from the hotel. My cell phone saved my flight which was the only flight to my destination that day. when i arrived downstairs at the desk, the girl at the desk said she did not work there, she worked at element hotel next door and did not look at any wake-up list.

I informed starwood points and the manager of aloft arundel mills, his name is Carlos Rentas. He apologized and said he would give me 1500 starwood points into my account even though it takes 4000 points to stay a night there. I asked him if he wanted me to come back to please give another 2500 points, he has ignored me so far.

I had also stayed there before and the driver of the shuttle was late bringing me to the airport and had to run the catch the plane

Room Tip: ask for a room facing a view of something besides the courtyard.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank diana d
Reviewed August 26, 2011

The hotel and staff were great. Me and my family will definitely be returning. I would like to especially thank Amber who assisted me during checkout. She was very pleasant and a huge help. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
fmayes, General Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the aloft Arundel Mills, the new tWist in travel! We appreciate your excitement about our hotel and our talent members who work here! We look forward to welcoming you back to aloft the next time you need a hotel in the Hanover/Baltimore area!
Live Life aloft!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Where do I begin to rave about this hotel and the staff!!!!!
The rooms are modern exceptionally clean and extremely comfortable

But it is the staff!!! That puts this hotel in a league of its own!

From the minute you walk in the staff make you feel at home

From the Manager Jayquin, Amber at the desk and Shameka in the lounge just to name afew of the staff but all have the same motivation to make your stay at this hotel a pleasure

They are some of the best I have had the pleasure of meeting in the hospitality world!

It is always Good Evening or Good Morning whenever you pass the desk

I have traveled extensively the last couple of years and this hotel has me wanting ti write this review

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
fmayes, General Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2011

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the aloft Arundel Mills, the new tWist in travel! We appreciate your excitement about our hotel and I’m certainly glad that you had a positive experience. Reviews like yours confirms my belief that we have terrific, service minded talent members here at the aloft! They are friendly yet professional and want our guests to have a memorable experience while staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to aloft the next time your travels bring you back to the Hanover/Baltimore area!

Live, Life, aloft!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

I stayed at the Aloft Arundel Mills hotel last weekend for a night. I checked out the website and reviews prior to going and overall I was impressed. I really liked how modern contemporary and colorful the hotel was! It made the atmosphere seem very vibrant but airy. The staff was very polite and welcoming! Our room was also colorful and modern contemporary, nice 42" LG LCD on the wall, very comfortable beds, big shower head and pretty clean! One of my dislikes was the view, we specifically asked for a view when we checked in, but there wasn't much of one. The location was extremely close to all the attractions near Arundel Mills!! Aside from the view, there weren't any hallway ice machines. You had to go to the front desk to get them to fill up your ice bucket...odd but I did get the ice. The bar in the lobby was nicely stocked and the calibur of people were around early 30's which was cool and comfortable as well. For the low price I paid to stay there, it was well worth it.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the aloft Arundel Mills, the new tWist in travel! I’m glad you have a positive experience and that you’ve chosen to share your comments. Aloft is one of Starwood Hotels newer life-style brand. Each aloft shares the modern, contemporary style and vibe that you experienced. Sorry about you having to come down for ice but that’s one of the wonderful quirks of the hotel. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with the view. We are next to the Element Hotel and overlook the Arundel Mills Mall and area in Hanover. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you back to the Hanover/Baltimore area!

Live, Life, aloft!