“Fun arcade night with friends - great bartenders!”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #58 of 119 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Unfortunately we did not eat dinner at the restaurant so I cannot review that portion; however, we did spend 3 hours in the arcade and at the bar. The bartenders were SUPER busy on a Saturday night and yet drinks were easily gotten and the staff was really nice - drinks were average price. Even thought it was packed we had no problem moving from game to game with friends, there was nothing we wanted to play that we didn't get to play. We had a total blast (so much more fun than the boring slot casino around the corner!). We didn't realize there were pool tables in the back corner of the arcade or we definitely would have played there for awhile as well. So as far as the bar and the arcade we had a great time and would definitely go back again!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Came with a group of 12 for a Christmas dinner so the server knew he was going to get a tip regardless of the service. We waited for over 45 minutes to get a drink. After waiting 1 1/2 hours for the food we were absolutely fed up. The waiter (I think his name was Lorenzo) said it would be another 20 -30 minutes wait for our food. He said don't blame him and the next time we should get the party room. I told him this is the first and last time I would be coming to D & B. There would be no next time.

Within 5 minutes after saying we wouldn't be back, (not 20 minutes) about 5 people came out and started throwing plates of food on the table and calling out what it was. (They didn't go from person to person and place the food in front of them as is the normal custom in restaurants). My food and plate weren't even warm, which meant it had been ready for some time and the waiter didn't serve us.

Some people sent their food back. I thought about it but I've heard stories of what some people can do to your food. The food may have been good if it were at least warm. D&B NEVER AGAIN!!!! But they have so many people coming there, I don't think they would care if they lost a few due to lousy service.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went to Dave and Buster's to meet friends for bowling and there was a long wait for a lane, so we decided to eat while we waited for one to open. I ordered a chicken pasta dish that was pretty tasty. I was pleased with how nicely the chicken was seasoned. My husband and friends were all pleased with their dishes as well. We ate at the bar since we couldn't use the tables unless we had a lane. That was fine, there was plenty of room, and the bartender's service was attentive and courteous. It's not a place I'd make a special trip to for a meal, but it was satisfying and filling for spur of the moment.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

The service for the resturant is terrible. Once you are seated you wait 10 minutes to place your drink order then 10 more minutes pass before you get your drink then 25 more minutes pass until you get your food. But if you go just to play the games then it's great! I love all of the games and it's a fun date night. I'd just recommend eating somewhere else before you go

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Expensive but fun. Food was great and we had a blast on games.

Been to Dave & Buster's? Share your experiences!