“Worst service I've ever had”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #69 of 111 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waldorf, Maryland
“Worst service I've ever had”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Came with a group of 12 for a Christmas dinner so the server knew he was going to get a tip regardless of the service. We waited for over 45 minutes to get a drink. After waiting 1 1/2 hours for the food we were absolutely fed up. The waiter (I think his name was Lorenzo) said it would be another 20 -30 minutes wait for our food. He said don't blame him and the next time we should get the party room. I told him this is the first and last time I would be coming to D & B. There would be no next time.

Within 5 minutes after saying we wouldn't be back, (not 20 minutes) about 5 people came out and started throwing plates of food on the table and calling out what it was. (They didn't go from person to person and place the food in front of them as is the normal custom in restaurants). My food and plate weren't even warm, which meant it had been ready for some time and the waiter didn't serve us.

Some people sent their food back. I thought about it but I've heard stories of what some people can do to your food. The food may have been good if it were at least warm. D&B NEVER AGAIN!!!! But they have so many people coming there, I don't think they would care if they lost a few due to lousy service.

• Visited December 2012

Bowie, Maryland
“Good for a Casual Evening Out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went to Dave and Buster's to meet friends for bowling and there was a long wait for a lane, so we decided to eat while we waited for one to open. I ordered a chicken pasta dish that was pretty tasty. I was pleased with how nicely the chicken was seasoned. My husband and friends were all pleased with their dishes as well. We ate at the bar since we couldn't use the tables unless we had a lane. That was fine, there was plenty of room, and the bartender's service was attentive and courteous. It's not a place I'd make a special trip to for a meal, but it was satisfying and filling for spur of the moment.

• Visited November 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great place to Play not to eat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

The service for the resturant is terrible. Once you are seated you wait 10 minutes to place your drink order then 10 more minutes pass before you get your drink then 25 more minutes pass until you get your food. But if you go just to play the games then it's great! I love all of the games and it's a fun date night. I'd just recommend eating somewhere else before you go

Visited September 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good for fam”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

Expensive but fun. Food was great and we had a blast on games.

Visited July 2012
“Worst ever!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Tonight we went to Dave and Busters in Arundel Mills Mall thinking what a great way to spend time with our family what a disappointment. We walk in and are told we can't sign up for a rewards card because the computer is broken. Then we go and order our food which was medicore if not bad. As my children go to play I sit at the table and watch and I'm totally horrified when a roach crawls into my daughters half eaten food. I jump of the seat and ask a passing waiter "James" to help and he replies "what do you want me to do about it" then begins to argue with my husband and father in law. To add insult to injury a female manager comes over and has an attitude and talks down to us like we are wrong. I was shocked by the lack of customer service. All the while this is going on they call security so the waiter stays away from my family while we "enjoy" the rest of our time. Finally a head manager comes over and gives me the option of putting the amount of my bill $115 on a game card or filling a corporate paper to start a process to get my money back on my debit card. As this is going on my daughter starts screaming that there is a bug on the seat where she was. In a way I was happy that the roach came out so the manager and head manager were able to see since they were treating me as if I lied. Worst experience ever. In ending we will never go back.

Been to Dave & Buster's? Share your experiences!