“Great place to Play not to eat”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #59 of 114 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The service for the resturant is terrible. Once you are seated you wait 10 minutes to place your drink order then 10 more minutes pass before you get your drink then 25 more minutes pass until you get your food. But if you go just to play the games then it's great! I love all of the games and it's a fun date night. I'd just recommend eating somewhere else before you go

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Expensive but fun. Food was great and we had a blast on games.

Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Tonight we went to Dave and Busters in Arundel Mills Mall thinking what a great way to spend time with our family what a disappointment. We walk in and are told we can't sign up for a rewards card because the computer is broken. Then we go and order our food which was medicore if not bad. As my children go to play I sit at the table and watch and I'm totally horrified when a roach crawls into my daughters half eaten food. I jump of the seat and ask a passing waiter "James" to help and he replies "what do you want me to do about it" then begins to argue with my husband and father in law. To add insult to injury a female manager comes over and has an attitude and talks down to us like we are wrong. I was shocked by the lack of customer service. All the while this is going on they call security so the waiter stays away from my family while we "enjoy" the rest of our time. Finally a head manager comes over and gives me the option of putting the amount of my bill $115 on a game card or filling a corporate paper to start a process to get my money back on my debit card. As this is going on my daughter starts screaming that there is a bug on the seat where she was. In a way I was happy that the roach came out so the manager and head manager were able to see since they were treating me as if I lied. Worst experience ever. In ending we will never go back.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

I had a bowling party here for my teenage daughter and she and her friends enjoyed it! I liked the diverse amusement so much that I planned an employee meeting here! The meeting space and food was very accommodating and afterward my co workers and I were able to enjoy some fun without chasing after a child! They also had a sports bar area that I will visit when football season starts back!

Reviewed May 18, 2012

We blew $25 on games, gave a ton of tickets to a child as we left and had a great time. Wednesday was 1/2 price game night. Good time!