Live! Lofts
$105
$149
$104
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Aloft Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$101
$129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$71
Red Roof
$107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

1,054 results
All reviewshilton garden innarundel millstwo bedroom suiterental car facilityfront desk staffwould stay here againbwi airportgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastindoor poolminute drivevery nice hotelnice stayshuttle servicebusiness centerlive casinobaltimore area
Reviewed July 27, 2010

The picture says it all: DIRT! Had "breakfast" here with the family which was average (runny eggs, warm milk) the bathroom was gross "DIRT" the front desk was overwhelmed when we checked in (get some more help, one person cant check in ten people!) tried to use pool but it closes at 9:00?!! gym was good except they play really loud soul music, had to crank ipod upto 10... overall spend your money somewhere else!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2010

I must say I was very disappointed in my stay at the Homewood Suites Arundel Mills. The room I was assigned reeked of smoke. Also, the bathroom smelled like a locker room, disgusting. When I asked to change rooms, I was told they were all full. They claimed the room was non-smoking, but if definitely had been heavily smoked in. I had to stay in that room for 4 weeks (I was on an extended business trip). I finally got them to change out the shower curtain, which at least helped the bathroom a little.
Overall, the staff were not particularly friendly or helpful either. The front desk was pretty inept and could not do even the smallest task without the help of a manager. The only positive was the free dinner was great. Also, it is in a very good location, quick access to the mall and the airport. If I was paying $70 a night, this hotel would be fine, but definitely not worth anywhere near $150 per night.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2010

Was here about two weeks ago before my housing was ready and noticed the horrific status of the stars and stripes. Mentioned it to front desk and they said vlad would square it away and that they had some bad storms. Cool.

Came back today to pick up a buddy in my unit for the o's game and saw they still haven't fixed it! There are tons of us guys in uniform that they stay here and they can't even get Old Glory right? I wouldn't stay here again ever!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
HWS-Arundel-Mills-GM, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2010

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As you know, our hotel caters to many government and military travelers and it is certainly not our intention to show disrespect to Old Glory by displaying a worn, tattered flag on our property. We have replace the flag and sent the old one to our local VFW for proper disposal. Thank you again for your feedback.

Bradford Clark
General Manger

Reviewed July 7, 2010

This new hotel situated adjacent to BWI Airport and a half mile down the road from now gigantic Arundel Mills shopping mall, is a great value. 6 floors of spacious nicely decorated clean rooms with a sprawling lobby, business center, indoor pool and restaurant/grill make this place a comfort. The staff is friendly and you cannot beat the cheap prices. I would recommend this place to anyone flying out of BWI or visiting Arundel Mills. Great value!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2010

Homewood Suites near Arundel Mills (sharing the same physical building as the Hilton Garden Inn on the other side of the building) is a great place to stay if you're looking for the "suite" experience. It's not located at the mall area (it's on the other side of Highway 100), so you need a car really if you want to explore Arundel Mills. The breakfast offered by the hotel was pretty good and was different each morning, at least. I wouldn't call the breakfast great, but it was sufficient; if you are particular about breakfast or don't book a room with breakfast included (if that's possible), there is a Denny's across the street from the hotel. The hotel rooms were massive and the plasma TVs were a nice touch. Free internet is nice as well.

One drawback of the hotel is that the walls are pretty thin (even for a hotel), and I was kept up my first night there by children running up and down the halls and my last night by some folks in the adjoining room partying until at least 0200. I called the front desk by around 0130 and I believe they either sent someone up or called the room since it finally quieted down within 30min. All in all, I would recommend this hotel for those doing business in and around Baltimore/Arundel Mills.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business