We stayed one night last weekend for a bicycle race, the check in was quick,
the room was very clean and the bed was comfy. Normally I am very picky about
hotel beds and pillows but it was just right. They had a place where you can check your email or print boarding passes.
The one thing I was disappointed in was the breakfast, it was over ten dollars
and just looked like an average buffet with bagels and things that most places offer free.
We skipped it and went to Dunkin' Donuts instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live it up at Live! Lofts. One of the premier hotel locales in the BWI (Baltimore, Washington) Corridor located in Hanover, Maryland. Just minutes from Live! Casino, this 250-room hotel, which includes 100 suites, indulges you with free wi-fi, a heated pool and jet spa, laundry and dry cleaning service, and so much more. Get revved up at the fully-equipped fitness center, then after a day of gaming, shopping or business meetings, linger over custom cocktails in The Lounge. Let the chefs at The Grill whip up breakfast or dinner or enjoy room service in your room or suite. The complimentary services offered at the Business Center let you take care of business around-the-clock. If you drive, you’ll appreciate the free parking or take advantage of the no-cost shuttle with service to and from Live! Casino, Arundel Mills Mall, the BWI Airport and Amtrak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Live! Lofts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover