“Nice surprises on first stay!”
Review of Live! Lofts

Live! Lofts
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Was surprised that I was able to check into the room at around 10:30 in the morning. And was surprised at vouchers for free slot play at the casino. Beautiful big, quiet room. Nice large workout room. Great front desk people; very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nicole C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Robert Y., so glad that we were able to get you checked in early! Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. Our team is always here to assist you with whatever it is you may need and I am pleased to know that they were able to do so. Happy travels, Nicole.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed June 2, 2014

The suite was spacious and comfortable and the breakfast choice was a very welcome surprise. The hotel is located near great shopping and a casino. I would have expected to pay much more for similar accommodations. I could actually afford to visit the casino with the money saved on lodging and food.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Nicole C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Pamela P., I hope you had a blast at the casino! I’m glad that you were able to visit some of the surrounding attractions. We are fortunate enough to be located in a convenient area for our guests. I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back soon! Best, Nicole.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stayed on an overnight visit to this particular area - hotel was bright, crisp, clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly, from check-in through the morning breakfast service. Love the Hilton brand, but what makes it great is the staff you use for a particular location. This one exceeded my expectations for the price and I was well rested after enjoying a day at the casino and shopping at Arundel Mills!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

TripAdvisor Guest, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I love hearing feedback regarding our staff and I have to say that yours really made my day! I am glad that you had an overall enjoyable stay and that you were able to relax. We are here to ensure you are comfortable and completely satisfied so thank you for choosing to stay with us. I do hope that when your travels bring you back to the area you will choose to stay with us again. Best regards, Nicole.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Stayed for 10 days - room was nice. Housekeeping managers were very responsive when housekeepers didn't quite get the cleaning part right. Staff very friendly on the Homewood Suites side, but the facilities/amenities (pool, room service) are shared with the Hilton Garden Inn (these 2 facilities were built one at the back of the other). Pool staff was surly at best - no warning of pool closing, just shut everything down and chased all 10 people at the pool out of the facility so he could get out on time. We never went back again. We tried the room service twice thinking the first time (missing the condiments we specifically asked for with our burgers - mayo, and ketchup) was a fluke. Unfortunately it wasn't and the second attempt was even less satisfactory. Hopefully things will get petter

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Elissa C., I’d first like to start off by apologizing for the experience you had with the pool staff. I will be sure to address this issue so it does not happen again in the future. As for room service, I will make sure to forward your feedback along to our Director of Food and Beverage. It is our goal to provide our guests with an exceptional experience each time they choose to stay with us and I do hope that I may be able to welcome you back to our hotel so you may have that experience. I appreciate you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. Safe travels, Nicole.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We stayed here after a busy week. The room was spacious, quiet, and the bed was very comfortable. We entertained some friends in the lounge. Will definitely return and use the shuttle to the Maryland Live! Casino.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

TripAdvisor Guest, thank you for taking a moment to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. I am so happy to hear that you were comfortable and enjoyed yourself. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel! Kind regards, Nicole.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Outstanding property with great accommodations. Friendly staff with hot breakfast. Breakfast had numerous options and changed each day of the week. Evening meal was hot and salad was fresh. Property is isolated with no outside noise. Great home away from home.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Anderson M., thanks so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us! I am so glad that we were able to make you feel at home! I do hope that when you are back in the area we can welcome you home again. Kind regards, Nicole.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Extremely helpful staff, courtious, friendly, and very knowlegable. Room was above my expectations Cost was very resonable and yes I would stay here again in a minute, upon returning home I told my wife we could live there.. Thank You

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Mike R., it is feedback like yours that makes everything we do here at the Homewood Suites in Arundel Mills worthwhile. Thank you for such kind words. I am delighted to know that you would return without hesitation. We can’t wait to welcome you back to your home away from home! Best, Nicole.