“Great place to relax. Rooms are huge”
Review of Live! Lofts

Live! Lofts
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
middletown, United States
“Great place to relax. Rooms are huge”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The room was far better than described. The Suite was much larger than most. Our children had their own room with a sofa bed and half bath. The tub in the main bath was huge. (kids enjoyed this when the pool was closed) Front desk Staff, housekeeping and especially breakfast staff were all exceptional. I highly recommend the hotel

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andrea D, Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
TripAdvisor Guest, thank you for your kind words about our staff. I am delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your arrival sometime in the near future! Best, Andrea.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Chesapeake, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We picked this as the location to Arundel Mills was just a walk away. It came highly recommended, and the reason is because the hotel itself was pleasing to the eye, but most of all the accomodating and courteousness of the staff. And if all you wanted to do was to stay inside the Mall or the Casino you had a shuddle to drive you back and forth at nearly a moment's notice 24/7!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherry S., thank you so much for your kind words about our staff! Our team works diligently to ensure that each of our guests has an exceptional experience and I am glad to see that you did. I look forward to the time when we may welcome you back to the hotel! Safe travels, Andrea.
Accokeek, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The room was very clean. The staff at the front desk were very knowledgeable and friendly. The restaurant staff were pleasant and attentive. Unfortunately the hot tub was filthy and the life guard wasn't paying attention to the little boy that kept running and jumping into the pool.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Curtis G., thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am glad that our front desk and breakfast staff were attentive to your needs. I have forwarded your comments regarding the hot tub’s cleanliness to our Director of Housekeeping. I hope the next time your travels bring you back to the area you will choose to stay with us again! Best, Andrea.
Binghamton, New York, USA
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We stayed in a one bedroom suite. The room itself was very spacious and allowed us to have some privacy. However, the hotel itself seems to be a bit mismanaged. if one of these things happened, I wouldn't probably even notice, but they all add up eventually: The free coffee and hot water in the lobby, was never hot; the lifeguard at the micro-sized pool never looked up once from his phone - and the pool was crowded with kids; the pantry they advertise to sell you supplies for your room had 3 bottles of orange soda - I asked if they had a vending machine or would restock it soon - and the front desk said no to both!
The breakfast the next morning had very good food, however, it was very disorganized - no one quite understood if it was a help yourself continental breakfast, sit down and order (which it was), very chaotic! That said, it wasn't horrible, the location is good - just minutes from medieval times - but.....there's plenty of other options to try in the area - and that is what we plan on doing next time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
TripAdvisor Guest, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. I can assure you that an experience such as yours is not typical and does not go without being addressed. I would love to welcome you back as one of our guests in the future so please feel free to contact me directly. Best, Andrea.
Germany
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

This hotel gets better every time I stay here. In the pas six mons they have done some remodeling to include a. Facelift in the lobby and some of the bathrooms as well to convert from bathtubs into standing showers. I like the upgrade. The rooms are clean and comfy with Keurig brewers as well, although the free k-cups are not the greatest.

The restaurant is great! Although the menu got smaller again, ask about the chefs special, my stay was a sweet & sour chicken with rice and fresh veggies. It was amazing and the chef does a great job! Also, Ro, the bartender was great and entertaining. It made spending the night in the hotel so much fun and relaxing. Also, this hotel now does a happy hour every night with food and drink specials. This was a great surprise upon check-in!

The staff and location will always keep me coming back to this hotel! They do an amazing job and you cannot beat the service here. A Must stay in BWI.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
TripAdvisor Guest, thank you for comments regarding your recent stay. We appreciate your continued loyalty and your genuine words about our staff and overall accommodations. It is our goal to ensure that each of our guests has a memorable experience every time they choose to stay with us and I am happy to know that you do. I am also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our recent happy hour specials at the Garden Grille! I look forward to when we can welcome you back to the hotel. Kind regards, Andrea.
Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Reviewed April 18, 2014

The Homewood Suites in Hanover has provided me a friendly, comfortable place to relax at the end of my day. I've frequently stayed at this hotel since it opened a few years ago. There are several options for hotels in the area, and I have stayed at a couple of others. The staff and amenities at Homewood are by far, the best.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Andrea D, Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Kevin M., I am truly glad that we are always able to make you feel comfortable and welcome upon your return to our hotel. Our team works hard to ensure that our guests feel as if they are right at home. Thank you for your continued loyalty and we look forward to another opportunity to provide you with a great experience yet again! Safe travels, Andrea.
Ocean City, United States
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Firstly, when I checked in, I waited for 5 minutes for someone to come to the front desk; the desk area was vacant and dark. The woman that came to check me in was not very welcoming or friendly. Before I really even had an opportunity to speak, I was curtly told about the hotel's "No Party" policy and was told I had to sign a waiver. I was a bit taken back, as I am in my late 30s on a trip with husband and son and brother and his family. I had a 2 bedroom suite during this stay on the main floor. One of the two bedrooms' queen beds were against the wall that the elevator ran. It was incredibly loud and gave a slight shake to the wall. Needless to say, the elevator ran all night long and neither of us staying in this room were able to get any sleep. When I asked to get a later checkout because we were exhausted I was told they were unable to accommodate me. While the accommodations were not horrible, per say, as the hotel was clean and had what we needed, I stay at Homewood Suites because of the good experiences I have had in the past; this by far was certainly not one of those. I will not be staying at this hotel in the future, nor will I be recommending it.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Ms. Laura B., I would like to start off by apologizing for the experience that you had upon check-in at our hotel. It is extremely important to us that each of our guests has an exceptional experience and I can assure you that an experience such as yours is not typical. I will be sure to address this issue to prevent it from occurring in the near future. The next time your travels bring you back to the area, I would love for you to be my guest so I may provide with the service that is standard of the Homewood Suites. If I can assist you with anything further, please feel free to contact me. Best regards, Andrea.