“Anne Arundel Hilton Garden Inn is My Favorite, Once Again!”
Review of Live! Lofts

Live! Lofts
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Atlanta, Georgia
“Anne Arundel Hilton Garden Inn is My Favorite, Once Again!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We were recently in the Baltimore, MD area celebrating my birthday. While there, an unexpected snow storm hit, dropping around 8 inches of snow. It snowed all night Sunday, March 16th. By Monday afternoon, the 17th, the parking lot was cleared out and we were able to leave with no problems. I love this hotel because of the costs, amenities and helpful staff. This is the ONLY place I stay when traveling to this area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andrea D, Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
TripAdvisor Guest, I would like to wish you a happy belated birthday! I appreciate your feedback with regards to your recent stay. Our team works diligently to ensure that our guests have a memorable experience no matter the circumstance, and with that being said, I am happy that you were able to enjoy your birthday weekend despite the snow storm! I look forward to your arrival in the near future. Kind regards, Andrea.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
mt ephraim,nj
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here 3/15-3/17 2014 for a wedding. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The complimentary 24 hour coffee in the lobby was a nice treat. Jacuzzi was perfect after a long day! Our room was spacious, with in-room fridge, microwave, and Keurig.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Andrea D, Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
TripAdvisor Guest, I am delighted to hear that both you and your husband were able to enjoy your stay with us this past weekend! I hope that when your travels bring you back to the area, you choose to stay with us again. Kind regards, Andrea.
Richmond, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stay at this hotel monthly, the staff is excellent and the suites are beautiful. The shuttle will take you to the mall, casino or places to eat and will pick you back up. It runs 24 hours, this is a plus.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback Mary W. It is our goal here at the Homewood Suites in Arundel Mills to ensure that our guests have an exceptional experience. We are glad that you were able to enjoy your stay and I hope to see you again in the near future! Safe travels, Andrea
New Albany, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have stayed at many hotels in the Baltimore - DC area - I loved this hotel and will plan to stay here when I return. The Suite was very roomy, very, clean and comfortable and the staff was excellent

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Rebecca L, thank you for your kind words! I’m so glad you had an overall enjoyable stay. I have forwarded your comments with regards to our suites and staff to our Director of Operations. We look forward to your arrival in the near future! Best, Andrea
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Nice overall, great location especially if your going to Casino Live!
Clean up scale rooms
Basic with fridge and micro/ nice coffee maker
Our bed was hard as a rock with the adjustabed feature either ineffective or broken,ouch.
Who knows you may get a better one
Shuttle provided to mall/casino Be prepared to wait till the service gets around to you
Staff did not provide the extra pillows asked for with the reservation

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
TripAdvisor Guest, thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am glad that you were able take advantage of our complimentary 24-hour shuttle service and I do hope that next time you decide to stay with us, we can assist you with our Garden Sleep System bed. Safe travels, Andrea.
Easton, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I love coming to this hotel!!! Its has plenty to do around it and its a pleasant environment. The staff is friendly and I love all of the amenities. Free breakfast and dinner is so great! The roms are perfect and beds are so comfy. I always choose this one if Im in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Andrea D, Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Britney R., our team takes great pride in knowing that our guests have an enjoyable experience and we are so glad that you did! Thank you for your feedback; I have forwarded your comments about our rooms and the amenities we offer to our Director of Operations. I look forward to your arrival in the near future! Safe travels, Andrea.
Chicago, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The room, bed and service was very good. The rooms are updated to provide nice comtempary look. The evening food (snacks) were good but not necessary kid friendly. The hotel is located on the backside of another Hilton property but not far from the airport. The breakfast is continental style and acceptable. Park and internet was free.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Artice D., thank you making us your hotel of choice. I have forwarded your comments with regards to our evening reception and “kid-friendly” snacks to our Director of Food and Beverage. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the amenities that we offer and I hope that when your travels bring you back to the Arundel Mills Area, you choose to stay with us again! Best regards, Andrea.