“my family away from family”
Review of Live! Lofts

Live! Lofts
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Raleigh, North Carolina
“my family away from family”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Two days ago at BWI I got motion sickness on landing and tried to continue on to a short 13 mile driving distance from the airport to a meeting, once at the meeting I completely lost all functions and I had to cancel the rest of my day as well as cancel my next a flight away that same evening due to severe motion sickness. I quickly had my travel agent rebook a flight for the next day and booked me into the Hilton Garden Inn on Ridge road, I stay there often. I had coworkers drive and check me into the hotel. Once I was delivered to the room and I hit the bed, the hotel staff took over, from getting me the wonderful soup and crackers, to the bananas and ginger ale to tucking the phone away as to not allow anyone to disturb me to placing everything within reach; it was though my wife was there taking care of me when I am sick. I want to pay special thanks to all of the staff during my short stay, especially Ola from room service who took so special care of trying to make it as quite, dark, and comfortable for me to lay in my misery. I travel an average of 150 to 165 days a year for a lot of years now and stay in a lot of hotels. I have stayed at this hotel a lot over the past several years and I have always had and felt the extra hospitality when staying at this hotel; that is why when I have the need to stay close to BWI for an early next flight I always choose to stay at this hotel. I am not one the normally takes the time to write reviews, but with my experience this time I felt very appreciative of the extra special care that the staff gave during my stay here. Thank you staff!

Sincerely
David Carpenter

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Andrea D, Guest Services Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Mr. Carpenter, thank you so much for your feedback with regards to your stay! We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience and we thank you for your continued loyalty. Our team takes great pride in ensuring that our guests have an exceptional experience from the moment they arrive and I am so glad we were able to provide you with all that you needed to feel more comfortable. I look forward to your arrival in the near future. Safe travels, Andrea.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Stamford, United States
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Everything you would expect from a Hliton Garden Inn. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They provided everything I asked for with no questions asked. For such a small bar, we had a good time chatting it up on the nights I was there.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Trip Advisor Guest, I am glad you had an overall enjoyable stay! I hope that when your travels bring you back to the area, you choose to stay with us again. Kind regards, Andrea
New Hampshire
Reviewed February 27, 2014

There are a lot of hotels in the BWI area, and many are nice. This one is great if you're using a rental car and need to return it before you fly out. It's on the same street as the rental facility, which is not at the actual airport. So you can get up in the morning, drive about a mile and a half up the road, return your car, and then take the shuttle to the airport. The rooms were nice and clean, the wi-fi worked well, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I have stayed at three or four different hotels near BWI. This is the one I will stay at from now on.

1 Thank prch
Andrea D, Front Office Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay! I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy yourself and that our hotel is a convenient location for you. I look forward to your return! Best, Andrea.
Germantown, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This hotel was awesome. Very clean, pretty and modern. The hotel staff were helpful and super friendly. We booked the romance package which allowed early check in which we were given the choice of check in time. We were checked in super fast and the staff brought champagne, strawberries and cheese to our room. The room was nice, clean and spacious. Internet could have been better. Overall we had a great experience and I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Trip Advisor Guest, I appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel and staff! I am happy that you were able to enjoy our Romance Package and have forwarded your comments over to both our Director of Food and Beverage and our Director of Housekeeping. We look forward to your arrival in the near future! Best, Andrea.
Columbia, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Stay is close to the movies a casino a bunch of bars restaurant's the mall and they offer an amazing free shuttle within 5 miles 24/7 it is the best... lots of things to do and the hotel is close to everything you will not be disappointed. For business friends couples solo or family this hotel meets all those needs.. Have fun!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andrea D, Guest Services Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Colley C, thank you for your feedback! We are fortunate enough to have been built in an extremely convenient location for our guests. I hope that when your travels bring you back to the area, you choose to stay with us again! Best regards, Andrea
Syracuse, United States
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have always stayed here on my trips to Baltimore. I love the location and the value. The staff has always been wonderful. I have taken my family with me a few times and have always felt at home. I was my first stay here several years ago that has made me use Homewood suites my hotel of choice when available.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Ronald M,
Thank you for making the Homewood Suites in Arundel Mills your hotel of choice. We are glad you have found your “Home-Away-from-Home”! We appreciate your loyalty and hope to continue to provide both you and your family with exceptional service. Best regards, Andrea
Fredericksburg, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2014

You just cannot beat the deal. The lobby is confusing since it shares with another hotel but overall the rooms were clean and spacious. The morning breakfast and the staff are great and help save some money. If you need a place to crash for more then a few days this is the place to do it.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Stacy H,
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us! I have forwarded your comments about our complimentary breakfast and staff to our Director of Food and Beverage. I hope that when your travels bring you back to the Arundel Mills area, you choose to stay with us again! Kind regards, Andrea.