Two days ago at BWI I got motion sickness on landing and tried to continue on to a short 13 mile driving distance from the airport to a meeting, once at the meeting I completely lost all functions and I had to cancel the rest of my day as well as cancel my next a flight away that same evening due to severe motion sickness. I quickly had my travel agent rebook a flight for the next day and booked me into the Hilton Garden Inn on Ridge road, I stay there often. I had coworkers drive and check me into the hotel. Once I was delivered to the room and I hit the bed, the hotel staff took over, from getting me the wonderful soup and crackers, to the bananas and ginger ale to tucking the phone away as to not allow anyone to disturb me to placing everything within reach; it was though my wife was there taking care of me when I am sick. I want to pay special thanks to all of the staff during my short stay, especially Ola from room service who took so special care of trying to make it as quite, dark, and comfortable for me to lay in my misery. I travel an average of 150 to 165 days a year for a lot of years now and stay in a lot of hotels. I have stayed at this hotel a lot over the past several years and I have always had and felt the extra hospitality when staying at this hotel; that is why when I have the need to stay close to BWI for an early next flight I always choose to stay at this hotel. I am not one the normally takes the time to write reviews, but with my experience this time I felt very appreciative of the extra special care that the staff gave during my stay here. Thank you staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live it up at Live! Lofts. One of the premier hotel locales in the BWI (Baltimore, Washington) Corridor located in Hanover, Maryland. Just minutes from Live! Casino, this 250-room hotel, which includes 100 suites, indulges you with free wi-fi, a heated pool and jet spa, laundry and dry cleaning service, and so much more. Get revved up at the fully-equipped fitness center, then after a day of gaming, shopping or business meetings, linger over custom cocktails in The Lounge. Let the chefs at The Grill whip up breakfast or dinner or enjoy room service in your room or suite. The complimentary services offered at the Business Center let you take care of business around-the-clock. If you drive, you’ll appreciate the free parking or take advantage of the no-cost shuttle with service to and from Live! Casino, Arundel Mills Mall, the BWI Airport and Amtrak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Live! Lofts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover