“Nice hotel”
Review of Live! Lofts

Live! Lofts
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Good hotel around good shopping and things to do. Some hotels have parking for Diamond members, but this hotel does not. The room was clean and good, the food was ok, but not great. The room was clean and location was good.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Waitman V, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding our clean rooms and location. I have forwarded your concerns regarding food quality to our Executive Chef. At your earliest convenience please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel so I can gain a better understanding on what we can do to improve. It’s feedback from our guests that allow us to improve!
Kind Regards,

Waitman V

There are newer reviews for Live! Lofts

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Overnighted for a business conference at this hotel and had a pleasant stay. I fell in love with the adjustable bed, which I found out is called the "Garden Sleep System." They need to advertise that feature more. The service for the conference was great. The dinner at the in-house restaurant was also good (the crispy salmon). Oh, and there is a hot tub by the pool...yay! The hotel is also very close to Anne Arundel Mall.

1  Thank Evadney K
Waitman V, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback about our Garden Sleep System and crispy salmon special prepared by our Chef. The next time your travels bring you to the area please make sure you try our fall menu in our newly renovated lobby.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We got the "Bed & Breakfast" deal with the complementary "cooked-to-order breakfast". Walking into the table area on one side of the lobby, we noticed the traditional breakfast serve-yourself area with coffee urns, juice carafes, toaster, pastry/bread/Danish rack, stacks of coffee cups, glasses, etc., and a counter with an opening into the kitchen. A menu poster up on the wall listing hot foods (omelet ingredients, meats, etc.). A cook appeared in the window and as we prepared to order, he told us to be seated and a server would take our order. Well we picked our own table and set for at least 5 minutes before one of only two servers acknowledged us, and told us to get our own coffee and juice! Well another 5 minutes goes by before she visits our table to take our order (we had to ask for a menu). In the mean time, we went back up and got ourselves toast and fruit. About 10 minutes later our food arrives, but my omelet was not as ordered. Another 10 minutes to get it right. The server told us this program had only been in place for a week or two, as was her employment. We told her the concept was very confusing for guests. They need a waiting area, a host to seat you and explain the concept, and more servers so you don't have to get anything on your own from the buffet area. And maybe rope off the buffet area to reinforce the concept. Other than this snafu, the place was great!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the feedback regarding breakfast at The Great American Grill. I spoke with our Director of Food & Beverage regarding this weekend’s breakfast experience and was assured the restaurant attendants have been retrained to the new standard rolled out last week. Although I understand this was frustrating I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding and hope you allow us the opportunity to serve you in our restaurant again.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Good place to stay on business. Close to the airport and not far from the downtown area which has some excellent places to eat. Hotel staff was friendly during check-in and out. No issues with the hotel at all.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Fred Henry III S

We are glad you had an enjoyable stay and look forward to providing you with the same friendly service upon your return to the area. Waitman V.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

The couch was comfortable, the footstool / table was excellent, the bed was soft yet firm, and my wife didn't have any problems resting which made it possible for me to get a good nights rest before work the next day.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Guest, We are so glad you had an enjoyable stay and more importantly a good night’s rest. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

The staff from the get go was completely rude to you, as soon as we checked in it seemed like they were upset that they had to be there. The front desk ladies, the face of the company to the customers, were completely rude and short with you. I am not a fan of this hotel, I will NEVER come back, and if you still want to stay at a Hilton Garden Inn, stay at the one closer to BWI airport because this one is completely awful. If I was the CEO, I'd make some changes in this establishment immediately.

Room Tip: pick a different hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. It’s our commitment to ensure every guest receives the highest level of service possible. Concerns regarding our Guest Service Agents are not common however this is something I would like to gain additional information on. I reached out via Trip Advisor messenger however have not received a reply. At your convenience please contact me directly. Sincere Regards, Waitman V.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This reservation was made January 16, 2013 for a stay on September 14, 2013. I reserved the 2 bedroom suite. When we arrived we were told the room was not available because another guest extended their stay. I do not understand why my reservation was not honored. If another guest extended their stay, then they should have been inconvenienced, not me. I was very unhappy about this as we were looking forward to having this type of room. I tried to do the E-check in the day before but it wouldn't work. Scarlet at the desk was very nice, but I was not happy at all. The room was very clean, but we were not happy about the reservation not being honored.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Waitman V, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

While we make best attempt to honor all reservations there are times such as this when a guest may extend impacting room availability.

As an extended stay property our hotel is the “home away from home” for several families displaced due to delay in military deployment, loss of home/life due to fire and several other individual situations that if asked to leave would result in a family or military member with no place to live.

Understanding this may impact other guests we always find suitable accommodations at our property or the Hilton Garden Inn located within our complex.

I understand this was an inconvenience and for that I apologize.
Waitman-V