“Hilton Garden Inn-Casino Trip”
Review of Live! Lofts

Live! Lofts
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Clean and nice furniture in the rooms, amazing bed and shower! Nice kitchen area but no coffee straws? Temp. of the room was very cold and the temp of the lobby and elevators were very hot? I was a little disapointed that there was no breakfast but the resturant area looked nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Waitman V, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Guest,

I'm glad our team was able to provide you with amazing amenities during your trip to Maryland Live Casino.

Although our hotel doesn't offer a complimentary continental breakfast we do have "The Great American Grill" restaurant and have hotel packages that include breakfast for two.

The next time your travels bring you to the hotel make sure you ask for Chef Esther... she makes an amazing omelet.

Kind Regards,

There are newer reviews for Live! Lofts

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The staff was very courteous and professional. The hotel was immaculate from the lobby to the room and the pool was well kept. Shuttle service was great. Great location in proximate to shopping and the casino.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Robin L////,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our immaculate lobby, pool and guest room. It’s our goal to ensure guests receive the best service possible and our Guest Services team makes every effort to achieve that goal!

Thank you again, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days, 3 nights while visiting the Baltimore area for business. I had taken Amtrak from NC (albeit a nightmarish experience), and am not sure what I would have done if not for the shuttle. I used it to travel to the nearby outlet mall for dinner/shopping, as well as to and from the station. They even ran me by Walmart when I needed to pick up some toiletries. The shuttle drivers are also a lot of fun - I really enjoyed my conversations with the older gentleman that are drivers. The restaurant is as expected for a Hilton Garden Inn - an overpriced cobb salad and slow service one night and average breakfast. The gym was great - glad to see it included for free! All in all great service, and would recommend!

Fievel1079,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding our shuttle service and drivers. Our guests rave about our drivers and their compassion for our guests.

I will be sure our drivers are recognized because of your feedback.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Hotel was unclean and staff was rude. Oh the pool closes at 9pm regardless of what the staff tells you. The elevators were dirty and not vented well, someone got sick and wasn’t cleaned up properly and the smell was unbearable, we climbed the steps to the 6th floor twice because of it..

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The staff is wonderful in particular, Larry in the shuttle, ladies at the front desk, Kwamina, Ron, and Thaddeus. The staff were quite entertaining and you have done a great job at keeping up the product.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was very pleased with the accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn for the family reunion that I hosted. The sales and management staff were very accommodating. There was a staff member that was always available to me. I would use this facility again.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Stayed here for the East Coast BMX Nationals in Severn MD, which was only 1 exit away. Very convenient location. Stayed here even though I only live 1 hour away.

There are basically 2 hotels in the 1 building. Had gone in the front hotel lobby, but was reserved at this Homewood, which was the back of the building. Was not problem cutting through and taking the elevator. Just had to drive around to the back of the building for Homewood.

They maybe could use a few more luggage carts as both hotels share them. Had to wait for one at Homewood, while the front hotel had one.

Breakfast included was very good. Had all the usual you would want, eggs, bacon, cereal, etc. Was fine.

Was awesome having 2 huge rooms for the suite. One room is the living room/kitchen and then you go through the side door to the bedroom and bathroom. Loved it. TV in both bedroom and living room, which was fine. Was like staying in a time share almost :-)

Beds were good. Oddly I didn't sleep was well as I thought I would. I think it was the pillows. I meant to bring my own, but forgot. I think the feather pillows were too soft for me. Great that they allow pets :-) Was one of the main reasons I stayed here.

Dennys is practically w/ in walking distance across the street. The mall, grocery store, and walmart are just down the street maybe a mile or so away. Very convenient. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Good little Italian place just a little bit away and around the corner from the hotel.

Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 231, which was down the hall through the door from the lobby. Was ground level with...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank oquick1
Waitman V, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Oquick1,

We greatly appreciate your feedback regarding this stay. One of the many perks of staying at The Homewood Suites is that our breakfast is prepared at The Great American Grill restaurant located within our complex at the Hilton Garden Inn. The Great American Grill also serves breakfast, dinner and has a bar for our guests to enjoy.

After reviewing your feedback regarding additional luggage carts our Director of Maintenance added an additional two luggage carts for our guests.

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to your return!