Live! Lofts
Hampton.com
$149
$99
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$105
$146
$71
$89
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$116
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Aloft Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$101
$91
1,054 results
All reviewshilton garden innarundel millstwo bedroom suiterental car facilityfront desk staffwould stay here againbwi airportgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastindoor poolminute drivevery nice hotelnice stayshuttle servicebusiness centerlive casinobaltimore area
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The smoking rooms are terrible, and I was placed in one for the first night without warning. I was moved to another room on the following nights stay, but still had to suffer through the horrible first night since there were no available rooms.

1  Thank TOW2HTO
HGIArundel, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write about your stay with us. I want to apologize that we did not have a non-smoking room the first night of your stay and I am glad that we were able to accommodate you the following day. I will share your comments with the HGI team and we do hope your next visit to Arundel Mills will be soon and that we will once again be your hotel of choice.
Warm Regards,
Dorothy Paez
Hilton Garden Inn Arundel Mills

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This seems to be a relatively new property and so everything is updated and fresh. The absolute best part, though, was David at the front desk. David was ALWAYS smiling and happy and helpful. All staff were professional and friendly, but David went above and beyond for every need. Cleaning staff also deserves a tip of the hat, as Toya was so friendly and helpful and willing to give suggestions on things to do in the area.
The business office was functional and well stocked with office supplies (problems with the fax machine were handled quickly by the front desk). There is a self-service laundry room for $1 per load, a decent gym, and indoor swimming pool. The front lobby is nice and comfortable to meet with people. Breakfast has variety and is good and reasonably priced. I did not use it, but a shuttle service is available.
Overall, a great experience for my 2 week business trip, made even more welcoming due to the friendly staff. They were so good, in fact, that in addition to writing this review here, I plan to send an email to the manager about David and Toya.
I will definitely stay here next time I return to the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
HGIArundel, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful review. We strive to exceed our guest's expectations and we clearly did so with you. I will certainly share your comments with the team and especially those you gave a shout out too. Please come back and visit again soon.
Dorothy Paez
General Manager, HGI Arundel Mills

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My family has stayed at this particular hotel before but had a bad experience with the noise in the middle of the night. We returned because we got a fantastic rate for a 2 bedroom suite. The property is very nice and well maintained, but again we had a problem with an adjacent room having a party from 2am-430am!! We called the hotel staff 3 times before the situation was resolved. Making a trip to the area again in June but will not be staying here again.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Was supposed to be staying at the HGI which is attached to this hotel but due to overbooking was put in this hotel - it shares an elevator and is easy enough. They put me in a two room suite which was amazing but shame I was only there for 6 hours before having to leave. Employees were great about it and solved the issue. The hotel is just down the road from the rental car drop off and the shuttle will pick up after dropping your car.

Room Tip: I've stayed at this complex several times and so far have not had a bad room. I do prefer the rooms with the stand up showers vs showers in the bath tub.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We arrived in Baltimore from Chicago to visit My mother in law my husband and I stayed with her in the 2 bedroom suite and It was more then wonderful, the rooms are big even the sitting area is a good size, nice kitchenette too! Beds are cozy slept really good, also the hotel has a temperature control for all 3 rooms we like it cool she likes it hot our room was set at 66 her room 78 perfect! Pool during the week opens at 4 but we found other things to do til then. Great Location. The staff was AMAZING!! We arrived Thursday and found they offer a free dinner including wine and beer on tap. John Jolly was working and he really set off our stay with his kindness. He was very friendly! Helped us beyond his job duties!!! We will stay at the same hotel again next time we visit mom!!!

Room Tip: It is located in the same building as the Hilton just have to enter around back...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family