When we arrived the hotel was just recovering from a power outage. We were met by “Tracey” at the front desk who was very nice and courteous. Though fully-booked, she was able to get our two rooms fairly close to each other. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. My only minor complaint is that for “double” rooms we were only provided two towels and wash cloths for each room. Still when we called for more, they were more than accommodating. The hotel offers free wi-fi but because of the earlier power outage the Internet didn't work the first night. Fortunately our mobile phones are hot spots so we had Internet access. Also, the girls that we were chaperoning in the other room were stuck at Arundel Mills and when they called the hotel for the shuttle to pick them up, the phone calls would not get through. Fortunately they called my wife and I and we were able to get word to the front desk that they needed to be picked-up and that problem was solved. Great kudos to the staff for accommodating an unusual request. We brought our DVD player with access to Netflix and other sites. We brought an AV cable but it had the wrong connection for the TV in the room. We called the front desk and they sent maintenance to assist us. I was surprised, thinking that they might just blow us off but in fact not only did they let us borrow their cable but their maintenance man helped us to set it up. Again, while the stay had problems it appears that they go out of their way to help accommodate guests here. The only minor “suggestion” I might make is periodic adjustment of the pool hours. Although the hotel is positioned for the business traveler, the pool hours are from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Given that we were there for Spring Break, periodic adjustments might be considered for this and other periods of the year when families are traveling. Otherwise, I was very pleased with my stay and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I rate this hotel as an “excellent.”
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live it up at Live! Lofts. One of the premier hotel locales in the BWI (Baltimore, Washington) Corridor located in Hanover, Maryland. Just minutes from Live! Casino, this 250-room hotel, which includes 100 suites, indulges you with free wi-fi, a heated pool and jet spa, laundry and dry cleaning service, and so much more. Get revved up at the fully-equipped fitness center, then after a day of gaming, shopping or business meetings, linger over custom cocktails in The Lounge. Let the chefs at The Grill whip up breakfast or dinner or enjoy room service in your room or suite. The complimentary services offered at the Business Center let you take care of business around-the-clock. If you drive, you’ll appreciate the free parking or take advantage of the no-cost shuttle with service to and from Live! Casino, Arundel Mills Mall, the BWI Airport and Amtrak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Live! Lofts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover