The girl at check OUT was wonderful. Very kind and not rude at all like the girl at check in. She go her manager and our stay was comped. We had issues from the min we walked in the door. We only booked the hotel for the pool and it was closed which no one had ever mentioned a closing time. The beds were rock hard and the softness selector did nothing. The room smelled musty. When we told our concern to the girl who checked us in she could care less. Had it not been 1am we would have packed and left. We slept but not comfortably on the horrible beds and when check out told the sweet girl in the morning who fixed the issue. Knowing the beds are horribly hard and the pool closes in the evening we would not choose this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover