I purposely stay at HGI if there's one in the area. They're predictably comfortable, adequately serviced and staffed, and consistent across the board. Not many surprises. The staff at HGI Arundel in Hanover are extremely courteous, professional, and attentive. The hotel is starting to feel older than it is though, and that's disappointing. A freak empty coffee service greeted me, there was no extra blanket (I look for and use one if it's there, usually is), and there was some kind of equipment noise outside that did not quit. The staff was right on it bringing up cups and coffee, so kudos there. I got a half decent night's sleep, and was up early for my lecture the next day. First to breakfast, and the wait and kitchen staff were eager to serve. Got my day started very nicely. I won't avoid this HGI, but I will check out the options in the area. Summary: This was a really good deal for what I paid, but not my best night's sleep. This visit scores an A-.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover