My husband and I recently spent two nights here. Overall, the stay was good. I would stay here again, but I would also look at my other options before making a decision.
We are very familiar with the area and often stay at the Holiday Inn Express. I like that the hotel is close to Arundel Mills, but away from all of the traffic associated with staying on that side of Route 100. It is also good for going the back way to the BWI rental car facility.
We chose this holel because it offered a package with early check in. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived (we had called the night before), but we were really early. We ate breakfast and checked in. Everyone working at the hotel was friendly. The public spaces we were in were very clean.
Breakfast at the hotel is $10/person for all you can eat. They will make you omelets, pancakes and waffles. We ate breakfast twice. The second time the fruit selection was sad, but overall it was okay. Besides the food they will make for you, there are other hot options available.
We had a few hiccups during our stay. When we checked in, we did not receive the breakfast coupons that came with our package. We also didn't receive any information about the bottle of wine/cider that was part of our package. My husband checked at the desk the first night and received both of those things.
The other hiccup was the second day, housekeeping did not leave us any towels. We had to go down and get those.
-- Friendly employees
-- Nice overall hotel
-- Teeny, tiny bathrooms
-- We heard a lot of noise from the hallways and from room to room (ask for a room away from the elevators)
We would stay here again if the price was right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live it up at Live! Lofts. One of the premier hotel locales in the BWI (Baltimore, Washington) Corridor located in Hanover, Maryland. Just minutes from Live! Casino, this 250-room hotel, which includes 100 suites, indulges you with free wi-fi, a heated pool and jet spa, laundry and dry cleaning service, and so much more. Get revved up at the fully-equipped fitness center, then after a day of gaming, shopping or business meetings, linger over custom cocktails in The Lounge. Let the chefs at The Grill whip up breakfast or dinner or enjoy room service in your room or suite. The complimentary services offered at the Business Center let you take care of business around-the-clock. If you drive, you’ll appreciate the free parking or take advantage of the no-cost shuttle with service to and from Live! Casino, Arundel Mills Mall, the BWI Airport and Amtrak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Live! Lofts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover