Live! Lofts
SpringHill Suites
$139
$109
$80
Element Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$143
$109
Travelocity
$204
TripAdvisor
TownePlace Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$199
TripAdvisor
1,050 results
All reviewshilton garden innarundel millstwo bedroom suiterental car facilityfront desk staffwould stay here againbwi airportgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastindoor poolminute drivevery nice hotelnice stayshuttle servicelive casinobusiness centerbaltimore area
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I checked into this room late and tired. As I stepped through the entrance, I was enthusiastically greeted by the desk clerk. The clerk was friendly and personable without being over-the-top. I got the feeling that I was genuinely welcomed at that hotel and the clerk was not just following some training manual. The room was clean, well decorated and the internet service worked very well. I enjoyed my stay here and would certainly stay here again.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights in October 2012. The people at the desk are very nice, but there were housekeeping issues at this hotel. We had reserved a smoking room. There were no ashtrays in the room. We called the desk, and received an ashtray about an hour later. When we went to the pool there were no towels. The "lifeguard" said that they had been waiting at least an hour for towels. This is insane. The next day we went out, when we came back we wanted to make coffee. Housekeeping did not replace the coffee in the room, after three visits to the desk, we received packets of coffee an hour and a half after our original request.
On check out day, housekeeping knocked on our door by 9 AM to see if we were there. That again is insane. I was barely out of bed, and definitely still in the room.
I emailed the hotel manager Michael Harold on 10/14/12. I advised of all the issues, he responded that he would get back to me. Of course he never did.
Other notes, the breakfast was awful. The rooms were smaller than at two other Homewood Suites we frequent. I did like the shower though.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 120,491
Michael H, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay with our award winning Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel. It is our upmost obligation to all of our guests to ensure that every stay at out hotel is enjoyable. I understand we may have fell short of your expectations, but I am also very confidant that my team here responded to your needs when you brought something to our attention. As far as getting a response from hotel management, there is no record of an email being sent to my attention. My response time to any guest is the same day, even if it is on a weekend, that is how dedicated I am to overall guest satisfaction. In the event you would like to provide us with another opportunity to serve you better, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, michael.harold@hilton.com or (443)577-2970 direct, and I will personally ensure that your next stay with us is something worth noting on trip advisor. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Best Regards,

Michael Harold

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This hotel is very close to BWI airport and Arundel Mills mall with plenty of restaurants surrounding. We stayed in the two bedroom suite (one king, two Queens) for a few nights. The room was huge, very clean, and was whisper quiet at night. The hotel breakfast was a nice variety of hot and cold items and if you wanted something different there is a Denny's across the street from the hotel. You get a complimentary USA Today paper daily but they leave them by the elevators so we had to do some searching the first morning.The only complaint was the WIFI was slow at times and kept disconnecting (we were on the 10th floor) other than that I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Michael H, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you so much for recently staying at the Homewood Suites Baltimore - Arundel Mills. We take great pride in offering 100% guest satisfaction and to gain guest loyalty. It brings joy to us that you will return to our hotel. It is our upmost duty to ensure that when you leave here, you will tell everyone great things about us. The items you mentioned, we will be certain to address. We have added bandwidth to our internet speed as well. We always welcome this type of feecback, as it assists us in making improvements. Staf safe over the holidays. See you soon we hope.

Best Regards,

Michael Harold

Reviewed November 7, 2012

The service is great and very helpful, and the lower level is what I expect when checking into a Hilton property. It was the room that was a disappointment, the bathroom had a very musty/moldy smell and tile in shower had mold in it. There are many hotels to stay in around this area and will be using the other "hilton honors" property in the future.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I use HGI's a lot ! They're my go to choice when on the road.

This hotel seems fairly new, but missed my expectations on a few levels.

When checking in, the two desk attendants seemed more interested in chatting to a fellow resident who was trying to work his charm on them. When I needed heat during the night, I found out that the system in my room was not working. Woke early for breakfast and was 'told' by the server, at 6.40am, that the buffet was not open yet (It looked fine to me), when it should have been ready for 6.30am. I didn't like the bed, can't tell you why, but it just didn't feel comfortable. And what is it with these small pillows ! ? so small that if you roll over, your head falls off the pillow ! And, the decor in the corridors, in my humble opinion, is horrible, a sort of nicotine/pee colored wallpaper !

It wasn't a complete disaster, but I'll certainly try somewhere else next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Patrick M, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about our hotel. I apologize that you did not have the experience that our hotel promotes.
Please let me assure you that we take these comments very seriously and I will make sure that everything that affected your stay will be addressed and corrected.
We appreciate your business and want the chance to win you over. I hope that you???ll give us another try!

Patrick Michael