Live! Lofts
$119
$149
$104
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$105
$158
$129
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Aloft Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$101
$107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

1,053 results
All reviewshilton garden innarundel millstwo bedroom suiterental car facilityfront desk staffwould stay here againbwi airportgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastindoor poolminute drivevery nice hotelnice stayshuttle servicebusiness centerlive casinobaltimore area
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed for almost 90 days at this hotel and can reasonably be called experts on the property. The beds are very comfortable and the hotel is quiet. You can get a reasonable dinner M-Th as well as breakfast every Day. The general manager, Michael Harold, was exceptionally attentive to our needs and input and provided outstanding customer service. By far the best front desk person is Phillip Slade. Hilton could use him at the Waldorf Astoria brand as a trainer. He greets you with a genuine hospitality that is not common and that is particularily appreciated when you come in from your travels. Great location near shopping, BWI and casino.

Room Tip: Top floor on either end provides the quietest rest.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Michael H, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your 3 month stay with us. It is vital to our operation that we hear the pro's and con's. This allows us to equip our team with the proper tools to do their jobs effectively. It brings me great joy that many members of our team made your stay a pleasant one, to include Phillip. It is our goal to deliver service so memorable that guests will tell stories about us. We look forward to having you stay with us again, and hear all the wonderful stories you will have for us. It was our sincere pleasure to serve your family, and we hope to meet again one day soon.

From our home to yours - thank you for your business and loyalty to the Hilton brand.

Best Regards,

Michael Harold

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The rooms were a good size & clean. The gym was basic had everything you would need. Breakfast was great try the choclate chip waffels. We had a big group there a few weeks and the staff was very helpfull with what ever we needed. We especially enjoyed the gril out on the patio.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Patrick M, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my Team has made your stay memorable. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I travel to Baltimore a lot for work, and the Hilton Garden Inn has a great staff who always make it comfortable to be there. The pool and hot tub is open until 9:00, and the sports facility is open 24/7. Towels are always stocked at the pool area, with a lifeguard safely close by. The rooms are very clean, and the beds are comfortable to sleep in. The hotel is just around the corner from Arundel Mills, a hot spot for me and my co-workers. When we get back from a long day, the lobby is always fresh and welcoming, and the breakfast the next morning is plentiful. Linda always keeps the coffee coming (thanks). Great stay - I'll certainly be back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. I will make sure to share this with my team members.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I always stay at this hotel when we travel to Baltimore. It is close to downtown and the Arundel Mills Mall and Casino. It is located in a great spot! The hotel is always clean and fresh. Not noisy at all!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I came here for a long stay, and enjoyed the hospitality and service to the fullest. I have been to many hotels as a military member, and by far this is an excellent and convenient hotel to stay in. You are close to many great places and plenty of dining to choose from. I am always greeted and I love the complimentary breakfast and dinner.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Michael H, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my team has made your stay memorable. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon. Thank you for your dedicated service to the Armed Services!!!

Sincerely and Semper Fi!