“Consistently great” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Hanover
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Consistently great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I always stay at this hotel when we travel to Baltimore. It is close to downtown and the Arundel Mills Mall and Casino. It is located in a great spot! The hotel is always clean and fresh. Not noisy at all!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Patrick M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.

Arundel Mills

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
portsmouth
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I stayed at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills for a week on a business trip and i have to say it wasnt what i expected from a Hilton. when i arrived the reception staff we very friendly and helpful. My room (twin queen) was large with a flat screen tv and desk with an internet connection. Food from the bar was average at best and breakfast at weekends is chaotic, very quickly ran out of bowls and and glasses although it was much more organised during the week days.

The location is ideal for the airport but not particularly for the mall, and although there is a shuttle service it also serves the airport which takes priority. Some of my colleagues stayed at other hotels at the Arundel Mills Mall, which were much nicer and had free beer during the managers special each evening! If i had been paying the bill i would have moved to one of these

Room Tip: Book at the Residence inn, Arundel Mills
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to Hilton Garden Inn, Arundel Mills. I apologize for the issues that you encountered during your stay.
Please let me assure you that I will share your thoughts with my staff as we continue to look for ways to improve the service that we provide.
Thank you again for your feedback. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to demonstrate the high level of service that our guests have come to expect from Hilton Garden Inn, Arundel Mills.

San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel was ok - average is what I would rate it as compared to other Hilton hotels that I have stayed at. What I thought was strange is that when my wife and I returned late one night (by late, I mean around midnight), the front desk had to electronically unlock the entrance door! I couldn't believe it - is that a reflection of the area this place is in? I don't know. They didn't offer a complimentary breakfast (it's $9.99 or you can go to the Denny's across the street.) Also, the business center's printer was not working on the day I needed to print my boarding passes for the plane trip back home. If you haven't guessed by now, I moved out of Maryland, but must return on business. I will not stay at this hotel next time.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Patrick M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn, Arundel Mills. I apologize for the issues that you encountered on your stay, especially the fact that our printer was not working in the business center. We are in the process of upgrading our business center and have experienced a few hiccups along the way. Hopefully my front desk was able to print out anything that you needed.
Hilton Garden Inn, as a brand, does not offer a complimentary breakfast. Instead, we have a chef, on site, ready to make you what you want instead of the normal take what we give you breakfast. This allows you to start your day off the way you want it!! As far as the doors being locked, this is definately not a reflection of the area we are located but an added way we maintain safety and security of all of our guests. We view this the same way you veiw locking the doors at your house. It is not becasue you live in a dangerous area but becasue you want that feeling of safety. Please know that our guests safety and satisfaction is our number one priority.
Thank you again for your feedback. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to demonstrate the high level of service that our guests have come to expect from the Hilton Garden Inn, Arundel Mills.

Red Lion, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

visited Arundel Mills to experience Midevial Times. We were able to get a great rate at the Hilton Garden Inn and was totally wowed upon arrival. We enjoyed the Midevial and shopping then enjoyed conversation with Ro who was duty that evening. She really made us feel welcome and glad we chose to visit. The only down fall was that there was not complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Patrick M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. Our breakfast offers our "all you can eat" made to order breakfast with a chef on duty in our restaurant. This chef will make French toast, eggs any way you like, omelettes with all then fixings, and a multitude of other options. This is an amenity that few hotels in the area can match.
I will make sure to share your positive comments with my team members.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Arrived very late at night, was warmly welcomed. Very lovely front desk staff, incredibly professional and attentive, and helpful.

Got up to my room (upgraded per Hhonors Diamond status - thank you), and was dismayed. The room absolutely reeked of mildew. With the late arrival and an early flight the next day, I didn't want to have to change rooms, so ran the a/c thinking that might help, but it didn't really. The carpets were also *very* old and stained in many places.

Service here was terrific, but this property is so aged that I cannot recommend staying here. Even if my room was the only one with that problem (highly doubtful), NO ONE should EVER have to stay in those conditions, purely for health reasons.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to post this review about our hotel. I apologize that you did not have the experience that our hotel promotes.
While I am happy for the warm greeting and the terrific service you experienced I am disappointed that we were not able to exceed your expectations for our guestroom. Please know that this is not the normal in this hotel but we definitely hear you. We recently celebrated our 3 year aniversary and understand the need to make sure that every room is "deep cleaned". We have recently started this project and should be completed by mid September. All rooms and public space will be steam cleaned and shampooed.
We appreciate your business and want the chance to win you over. I hope that you'll give us another try to show you that we will be better!

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Hilton Garden Inn in Arundel Mills, what can I say besides OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!! They made our three day stay there awesome! The staff made us feel like celebrities. They helped us feel very special as if we were apart of their own families!!! THANK YOU for your superior service, and keep it up!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect at this hotel!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Patrick M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time out to write to us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. We are exultant that you really like our hotel. Please come back soon and see us.

Complex General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

What a great place. The decor is almost brand new love the carpets! Staff is beyond ultimate. Great recommendations and it is close to medieval times and Dave and busters! Fun fun fun! Two hotels in one I'm interesting as well'

• Stayed August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my Team has made your stay memorable. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Complex General Manager