Live! Lofts
$219
SpringHill Suites
$139
$109
Element Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$134
$123
$69
Red Roof
$132
$109
$176
Home2.com
TownePlace Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$179
$204
TripAdvisor
1,050 results
All reviewshilton garden innarundel millstwo bedroom suiterental car facilityfront desk staffwould stay here againbwi airportgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastindoor poolminute drivevery nice hotelnice stayshuttle servicelive casinobusiness centerbaltimore area
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stayed here on business for a few nights and was upgraded to a 2 Bedroom suite which was amazing. The room was well kept and clean and this hotel is in a great location and close to many places to eat. (Arundel Mills)

The building is split with a Hilton Garden Inn so it is a little confusing when checking in as you have to drive around back but it is also conveienent being able to walk over to the Hilton Garden Inn bar and grab a drink.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Michael H, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you so much for taking time out to write to us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. We are exultant that you really liked our hotel and our spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathrooms suites. We love to upgrade our guests when the inventory allows it. It is another way to say thank you for your business and loyalty. Please come back soon and see us.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The hotel was very nice. The front desk attendant was not so nice. We made our reservations, for 2 rooms, late on 08/31/12. We did not expect to check in at 4:00 in the morning. I called the attendant, to explain. I asked if it was possible to change the reservation to begin on 9/01/12. She was very abrupt and rude, on the phone and once I arrived, with her response of no. Also, informing me that we would be charged whether or not we kept the reservation. She did, however, give me a late check-out of 1:00 instead of 12:00, only after I requested it. I have no problem with the rules. I do have a problem with the way the message was delivered. I thought of paying for another day, because we needed the rest, but not after her service.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Michael H, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit. When you made your request the hotel secured your rooms for a late arrival. We understand that circumstances arise that may prevent you from checking in earlier than later. In order to check in at 4:00 a.m., the associate was correct in advising you that you would still be charged. Had she resold your rooms, and you arrived at 4:00 a.m., you would not have been able to check in; thus why we secured your rooms for a late arrival.

At check in, she was unable to secure your form of payment for the amount needed for your guestrooms. We were only able to secure 1 night room and tax versus the 2 nights needed. I apologize if you feel the delivery of the communication was abrupt and rude, but she followed proper procedures in communicating our policies to you.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to demonstrate the high level of service that our guests have come to expect.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed at this hotel during Labor Day Weekend. My vacation was ruined. Spent 6 hours in the Emergency Room. Bed bugs had a feast off of my body. Hotel management and staff were so rude it was unbelievable that this was happening to me. I once pride myself as being a loyal Hilton customer. After the bed bug outbreak, while I was at the Emergency Room being treated, management removed my belongings without my permission or supervision. Management did not allow me the opportunity to pack my clothes.The carpet in the hallway was filthy no wonder this place has bed bugs. The staff is rude. I initially made reservations for a room with two queen size beds as I was traveling with a relative. Management removed my belongings to a room with one bed, placed a blanket and two pillows on the couch as if I would sleep on the couch. When I complained, I was moved to yet another dirty room whereby I encountered a dirty microwave, toaster and coffee maker. Management assured me that the microwave, toaster and coffee maker would be cleaned, they remained dirty. Management should have inspected every inch of those rooms before placing me in another dirty room. This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The doctors say it takes up to two weeks before the bed bug bites heal on my body. They itch all over!!!! I am emotionally scarred and traumatized by this experience. CAVEAT EMPTOR! BUYERS BEWARE !!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Customer72910
Michael H, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to our hotel. The purpose of this response is to convey to you our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you and your family experienced recently. Multiple industries are faced with this type of incident, and unfortunately for us, it happened to our "Award Winning Hilton hotel." We can assure you and all of our guests travelling to our hotel, that this was in fact an isolated incident. When it was brought to our attention, we reacted immediately to address your concerns. We will continue to provide the high level of customer service and guest satisfaction that we have provided to all of guests. As you can see below, other travelers have nothing but great things to say about their experience here; which again goes to show this was an isolated and very unfortunate situation. I am proud of my staff for their quick response and happy to see that we were able to offer you our 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee. The pictures you provided are appreciated! We will use to educate our associates, to ensure this does not happen again.

Thank you again for your feedback! We apologize again for the issues that you encountered and hope that you will allow us another opportunity to be of service again in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel was ok - average is what I would rate it as compared to other Hilton hotels that I have stayed at. What I thought was strange is that when my wife and I returned late one night (by late, I mean around midnight), the front desk had to electronically unlock the entrance door! I couldn't believe it - is that a reflection of the area this place is in? I don't know. They didn't offer a complimentary breakfast (it's $9.99 or you can go to the Denny's across the street.) Also, the business center's printer was not working on the day I needed to print my boarding passes for the plane trip back home. If you haven't guessed by now, I moved out of Maryland, but must return on business. I will not stay at this hotel next time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Patrick M, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn, Arundel Mills. I apologize for the issues that you encountered on your stay, especially the fact that our printer was not working in the business center. We are in the process of upgrading our business center and have experienced a few hiccups along the way. Hopefully my front desk was able to print out anything that you needed.
Hilton Garden Inn, as a brand, does not offer a complimentary breakfast. Instead, we have a chef, on site, ready to make you what you want instead of the normal take what we give you breakfast. This allows you to start your day off the way you want it!! As far as the doors being locked, this is definately not a reflection of the area we are located but an added way we maintain safety and security of all of our guests. We view this the same way you veiw locking the doors at your house. It is not becasue you live in a dangerous area but becasue you want that feeling of safety. Please know that our guests safety and satisfaction is our number one priority.
Thank you again for your feedback. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to demonstrate the high level of service that our guests have come to expect from the Hilton Garden Inn, Arundel Mills.

Patrick Michael
Complex General Manager,
Hilton Garden Inn/Homewood Suites
Arundel Mills

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Moving to West Coast- stayed here while packing up home. The staff and service provided were excellent, complimentary breakfast daily and dinner Mon-Thurs helped the budget. Breakfast on weekend could use a little upgrade. Room was comfortable and very clean! Highly recommended.

Room Tip: All rooms are very quiet...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my team has made your stay memorable. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.