Live! Lofts
$119
$139
$97
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$162
$132
$71
$105
$119
$107
$125
Aloft Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$101
$91
Travelocity
$116
Orbitz.com
1,055 results
All reviewshilton garden innarundel millstwo bedroom suiterental car facilityfront desk staffwould stay here againbwi airportgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastindoor poolminute drivevery nice hotelnice stayshuttle servicebusiness centerlive casinobaltimore area
Reviewed July 28, 2012

My family met there for a family reunion and a baby shower in June. The Manager and staff pleasantly changed my room reservations multiple times and went out of their way to make us comfortable and give us any amenity we needed to have a great time. The staff knew me by name and the rooms were excellent and roomy. .

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Michael H, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. I will make sure to share this with my team members.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for the park and fly option - never are we paying for airport parking again! The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and the airport shuttle was great. Price was fantastic for the value as well!

Room Tip: We splurged and got the whirlpool suite with points - definately worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Patrick M, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team.

Patrick Michael
Complex General Manager,
Hilton Garden Inn/Homewood Suites
Arundel Mills

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The front desk staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The 24 hour shuttle is very convenient and the driver is polite and courteous. The lobby is modern and lovely. We did not use the restaurant so I can not comment on that. The only negative was that the airconditioning did not seem to be working in the hallways or elevators and it only worked marginally well in the rooms. I would stay here again. The location is very convenient to the shopping mall, many restaurants, and the new casino.

Room Tip: Make sure your airconditioning is working before getting settled into the room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The hotel was OFF-THE-HOOK. We booked the room online at 9am because of power outages. Called the hotel and they allowed us to do a 11am check-in w/o additional fees. We needed to move to a 2BR room because of our size, NO PROBLEM, did it for us. Front-desk was polite, when some guests were not. Had one idiot complaining that his room was not ready at 4pm. HEY GUY, YOU LUCKY YOU GOT A ROOM THIS WEEKEND, because of the power outages. Housekeeping worked their butts off in getting rooms cleaned because of the number of guests coming here because of no power. I will definitely let Hilton know that this place was EXCELLENT.

Room Tip: Once you stayed in a suite, you will never want to stay in any other room. The 2BR was bigger than most apartments I know.
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Thank you so much for your recent review. We are so thrilled to hear that even through rough times we were able to make you smile. You can always count on our Homewood Suites to offer you the home away from home experience. Your loyalty to the Hilton family hotels is also appreciated. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance - we will leave the lights on for you!!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 29, 2012

The suite was clean, modern, spacious and quiet. Plenty of room for a family of 5 and plenty of privacy and together time when desired. Breakfast and dinner was included and was very nice as well. Pool and spa were great as well. Excellent stay and good value for the money.

Room Tip: There are two bedrooms - one with two queen beds and one with one king. We had one person stay in the common room and slept on the pull out sofabed but that worked out fine. Walking distance to Dunken Doughnuts and 7-11 for coffee, snackes and supplies. Arundel Mills mall and the new casino is less than a 5 min drive but a walk could be tough (few sidewalks).
1  Thank Curtis W