Live! Lofts
$219
SpringHill Suites
$139
$109
Element Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$134
$123
$69
TownePlace Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$179
$176
Home2.com
$132
$109
$204
TripAdvisor
1,050 results
All reviewshilton garden innarundel millstwo bedroom suiterental car facilityfront desk staffwould stay here againbwi airportgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastindoor poolminute drivevery nice hotelnice stayshuttle servicelive casinobusiness centerbaltimore area
995 - 1,000 of 1,050 reviews
Reviewed November 6, 2011

I've stayed in pobably over a hundred hotels in my life. The following is a few comments in bullet point format:

> Staff were among the nicest I've met at a hotel. Not the fake type that you get at expensive hotels (mainly for tips), but just genuinely courteous. Goodmorning, How was your day, that type of thing. But it wasn't to the point where it's annoying.
> Breakfast and dinner is included. Dinner is Mon - Thurs, breakfast is every day. The 'food' staff will make you feel like you're at home. As for the quality of the food, who cares, it's free.
> The rooms were clean, and have been recently renovated. Conveniences of my room, (a single king) include complimentary internet, a stove and microwave, and cieling fans in the bedroom. Granite countertops and big mirrors.
> The cleaning staff do a great job with the room. Attention to detail was evident.
> I don't know what type of coffee they use in the morning, but it is delicious

I would have to really reach to find any negatives. And for the price I paid I don't think it's warranted.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank GotShady
Michael H, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Thank you so much for taking time out to write to us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. We are excited to hear that you really liked our hotel and all of the wonderful ammenities that we have to offer. Please come back soon and see us and bring your family and friends too.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Baltimore-Arundel Mills
Hanover, Maryland

Reviewed October 27, 2011

I am a Hilton Gold member and often stay at Homewood Suites. This hotel, while fairly new, already has signs of deferred maintenance (for example, flooring in entry and kitchen is raised). I had reserved a smoking room several months in advance and they changed it to non-smoking without notifying me. I just happened to notice this when I got the routine email reminder of my reservation. I called them to find out why I now had a nonsmoking room and was told that they had reduced the number of smoking rooms and mine got changed because of that (of course without my knowing it). Thankfully I just happened to see the error and after calling them directly was able to get a smoking room -- I was on the phone with them for about 30 minutes (often put on hold) to fix this problem. The amenities were not replenished, e.g. no Coffeemate packets or Equal packets were in the room. Evening dinner selections and quality of the food are poor as compared to what I usually get at other Homewood Suites. No trays are available in the food area to take meals to your room. When I asked for a tray they finally found a cardboard box in the kitchen area for me to use as a tray. Other Homewood Suites routinely have trays available. While the staff did respond to my requests in a friendly manner, if the hotel was run like other Homewood Suites I would not have had to make these requests.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your candidness and apologize that we fell short of both your expectations and mine. We will apply your observations to our customer service improvement plan that we are implementing. The number of smoking rooms was reduced, and I was involved in the process to notify those guests who had smoking requests. I apologize if contact was not successful to you. Each Homewood Suites is unique in its own way, and I value that each one has its own personality. I will work with my food and beverage department to ensure that the food and beverage experience that you encountered is not repeated.

We encourage you to return to our location as our goal is to provide a flawless stay. If your travels return you to the Baltimore-Arundel Mills area, please contact me directly at the hotel. We look forward to another opportunity to meet and exceed your expectations.

General Manager, Baltimore-Arundel Mills
Hanover, Maryland

Reviewed October 17, 2011

I travel to the Baltimore MD area very often on business. I am very particular when it comes to Hotels. It has to be in newer condition, clean and provide great service. As a Hilton Honor Gold member I could stay at other Hilton Brand hotels in the area. However, this Homewood suite is one of the better hotels that I have ever stayed in Baltimore. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. I also like the fact the it is easy to get to downtown Baltimore via 295, Arundal mills Mall is just down the street, and many Restaurant options area in the area. I will be back again and highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Michael H, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2011

We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. I will certainly share your feedback with my team.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Baltimore-Arundel Mills

Reviewed October 13, 2011

This hotel is new. Little bit of a confusing theme, it is not yet on any gps's we own. Configuration is unusual: it is attached to a Homewood Suites on the other side. Stayed in 2 rooms for 3 nights 2 weekends in a row recently, on our way down for another stay next weekend. Overall a nice property, still clean. Very small hallways and really heavy doors in regular rooms. Housekeeping still training it seems, service could have been better with replenishment of supplies. Hilton has a variety of accessible room configurations and the staff is unsure as to what room really has what. Accessible can mean anything from some grab bars to a roll in shower. You have to hope they read the notes on your reservation if you need to be assigned a roll in shower.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
GMHGIBAM, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2011

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Arundel Mills! We pride ourselves on a great stay experience, and are very pleased that you found our accommodations "nice."

Thank you for your feedback about the "unusual configuration" and the issues you had with housekeeping regarding replenishing amenities. This is not the standard we hold ourselves to. Regarding issues you might have had with the assignment of accessible rooms, I apologize. We always try to determine what spceific needs our guests require and once again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Next time you’re in the Hanover, MD area, I hope you’ll be our guest and give us an opportunity to "WOW" you!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if i can be of any assistance.

C. Dabi

Reviewed October 12, 2011

I had to make a last minute reservation and had a terrible time with the Hotel chain I normally use. I was reffered to the Hilton Inn in Hanover and my stay there was very comfortable and helped me with a few future decisions.
This will be the new home of my Baltimore RFI Workshops. See rfiservices dot com
The registration was quick and the people were fantastic. This is a very nice Hotel and quite a step up from my previous choice. The price for the roon was actually a little less but a much nicer room. I'm very impressed.

Room Tip: Not much experience at this location but was very comfortable. If I could have had a pillow other than a Feather pillows it would have been more comfortable. They probably do, I didn't ask.

Dear mike_rfiservices :

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Arundel Mills! We are happy that you were very comfortable, interacted with fantastic staff and found our value very competitive.

We do have foam and feather pillows in all rooms and apologize if that was not the case in your room.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Hanover, MD!

C Dabi