“Short N Sweet”
Review of Live! Lofts

Live! Lofts
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I had to make a last minute reservation and had a terrible time with the Hotel chain I normally use. I was reffered to the Hilton Inn in Hanover and my stay there was very comfortable and helped me with a few future decisions.
This will be the new home of my Baltimore RFI Workshops. See rfiservices dot com
The registration was quick and the people were fantastic. This is a very nice Hotel and quite a step up from my previous choice. The price for the roon was actually a little less but a much nicer room. I'm very impressed.

Room Tip: Not much experience at this location but was very comfortable. If I could have had a pillow other th...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
GMHGIBAM, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2011

Dear mike_rfiservices :

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Arundel Mills! We are happy that you were very comfortable, interacted with fantastic staff and found our value very competitive.

We do have foam and feather pillows in all rooms and apologize if that was not the case in your room.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Hanover, MD!

Reviewed October 10, 2011

Arrived to visit an old friend, close to Airport. Very friendly staff upon check-in, room was very clean and comfortable. Great location, close to nice restaurants, shopping, and movie theater.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Tryto82,

Dear:

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Arundel Mills! We are happy that you received excellent service from our front desk team and found our accommodations comfortable. I have passed along your feedback to our front desk and housekeeping department.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Baltimore/Hanover area!

Reviewed October 3, 2011

Choose the hotel because of the location near the airport, the mall and the free parking.
1 elevator was broken, and very very loud guests with many children in the hotel. Missed a safe in the room. Hotel is hard to find as there are no signs on the highway to indicate it, where as the other hotels did have them. Also you neeeed a car when staying here since it is a bit isolated to restaurants etc.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear AmsterdamAnita,

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel.

I am sorry for the problems you had with the elevator and noisy guests. We do maintain very high standards on life safety issues and do not hesitate to ensure that we are providing safe elevator rides to our guests.

Some of our rooms have safes and we have additional safety deposit boxes at the front desk for the convenience of our guests.

I also apologize for your inability to use our shuttle to the nearby restaurants and shopping right around the hotel. We run 2 shuttle services that provide complimentary transportation to the mall and restaurants. I apologize if you were not made aware of this.

I hope you stay with us again and give us the chance to wow you! Once again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

There are not enough synonyms in a Thesaurus of the words amazing and wonderful to fully express my hotel stay at Homewood Suites Baltimore - Arudel Mills. The staff is exceptionally professional and courteous greeting you as you come into the hotel, leave for work/play, and help with all your needs. The staff even remembered my name as well as many of the other guests when they were greeted with a warm and welcoming "Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening".

After you are greeted by one the best hotel staff at any Hilton I've ever stayed at (and I've stayed at a lot) you then make your way to your room where you will find clean plush beds, tv's in every room, excellent FAST high speed internet, and a spacious bathroom and shower. I was actually warned by the General Manager, Michael Harold, that they unfortunately had to put me in a reconditioned smoking room (a smoking room that was turned into a non-smoking room). He told me that if the room didn't meet my needs that he would do his best to fix everything so that I was 110% satisfied. Well, when I got to my room - you couldn't even tell it used to be a smoking room. They did such an amazing job reconditioning my room that if Michael hadn't told me I never would have known.

This Homewood Suites is also extremely pet friendly - so if you like to travel with your furry friends this is the hotel to stay at. They offer free dog biscuits at the front desk. So while you are getting your cup of Joe, Fido can have a treat too :-).

Now, if the hotel staff, clean room, pool, amazing workout facility, and beautiful exterior are not enough for you....then you can indulge in their wonderfully prepared breakfast each morning and dinner each night. If you're anything like me a good meal and a warm comfortable bed and you are in heaven. Next and every time I travel to the Baltimore area (or even within 30 miles) I will definitely be staying at the Homewood Suites Baltimore - Arundel Mills......especially if Micheal Harold is the General Manager.

Room Tip: Very pet friendly and extremely professional and helpful staff
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Michael H, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2011

Thank you for your detailed experience while staying at our Homewood Suites Baltimore-Arundel Mills. You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my team has made your stay memorable. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit.

Michael Harold
General Manager, Homewood Suites Baltimore-Arundel Mills

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Spent 3 nights here to attend the INDYCAR Race in Baltimore. Convenient to downtown Baltimore (10 miles), BWI Airport and Arundel Mills Mall where there is plenty of shopping and dining of all types.

Sleep Comfort Beds .... my son loved. Huge rooms ... not sure how old this hotel is but it looks brand new and in a fairly new area.

Will go back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2011

I stayed in Hanover for a week in order to clean out an office that we are closing in Hanover. (This is why a dog was brought on a business trip, just in case anyone was wondering.)

The staff was very friendly and obviously go out of their way to ensure everyone has a comfortable stay. I didn't try the dinners that they offer, but the breakfast was nice. It wasn't the extra-special, made-to-order breakfast like you'll find at some Homewood Suites, but it had a nice selection and the breakfast staff was right on top of restocking, cleaning, etc.

My only (very small) complaints are:
1. The breakfast did not open at 6am as advertised. My husband is a runner and would come in from his run at 6am only to find a darkened breakfast nook with no coffee available yet.
2. We are Hilton Diamond members with a room request away from the elevators. For a four night stay the front desk put our room direclty next to the (hidden) set of elevators that are used for the HGI*. I was a little pissed about this as I had to sleep with cotton in my ears each night in order not to hear the SWOOSH of the elevators. *The Hilton Garden Inn is in the same building as the HS and uses different floors than the HS does.
3. The fitness facility is a little weak. My hubby and I went down at 5AM to check out the equipment and were severely dissapointed. We turned heel and ran a few miles outside the hotel around the business park up the street instead

All in all, if I were in the area I would stay here again. Only this time I'd know where I'd want my room to be!

Room Tip: We had a handicapped room on the 2nd floor (which is the ground floor for HS). It was very large but...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We felt very welcomed when we arrived - the reception staff was very friendly. They even offered an upgrade to a suite. It was a very spacious, comfortable room. The bartender, and wait staff at breakfast were also very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent! We will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family