Live! Lofts
$109
$149
$104
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$158
$129
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$71
$69
Hotels.com
$105
$107
$116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$119
$107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Aloft Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$101
$91
Travelocity
1,054 results
All reviewshilton garden innarundel millstwo bedroom suiterental car facilityfront desk staffwould stay here againbwi airportgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastindoor poolminute drivevery nice hotelnice stayshuttle servicebusiness centerlive casinobaltimore area
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Having already stayed at a few other hotels featuring a full kitchen and living quarters, I wanted to try something a little bit different. I have never tried the Homewood Suites brand and at the end of my trip, I was not disappointed.

The hotel was a tad difficult to locate at first because of the surrounding shrubbery and trees. The entrance is a little secluded and I ended up going into the Hilton part of the hotel first (Homewood Suites is on the 2nd floor).

The car rental building is also VERY close to the hotel. No need to hunt around and drive long distances to find it. It's practically just down the street! A few blocks away from the hotel is the Arundel Mills mall and is HUGE! (exactly similar to Vaughan Mills mall for those living in Toronto, Canada). If you need to get any shopping done, it is so convenient.

The staff was engaging and friendly. Cudos to the friendly staff serving food or cleaning the plates in the dining area. I loved the small snack meals offered by the hotel during the evening... it's a great way for me to at least curb some hunger after a busy day and to relax.

Upon entering my room, it had a very cozy feeling. I loved the sofa and ottaman.. I just lay back and let my weary feet relax. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. A plus is that the hotel is not located in the vicinity of traffic so it's nice and peaceful.

Minor annoyances -- business center could be improved. Seriously, one desktop computer isn't really enough. Have at least 2 or 3. Also, don't make them so slow... not sure what kind of machine it was but it was SLOW. Other similar hotels provide free printing as well.

I would surely come back again! In fact... I think I have another possibility of coming back to Maryland in a few weeks. This hotel is already penciled in as my first choice.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2011

We booked this hotel through Priceline, when we checked in they put us in one of six rooms right above the hotels exhaust fan system. The noise was disturbing all night. Also the coffee service was the worst I've ever seen in all of my years of traveling. The liquid creamer was sour and the coffee tasted bitter and acidy. I won't be staying there in the future. We've had a similar experience with other hotels putting us in unsuitable rooms and it seems they do this if we get the room at a discounted price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Fairly new hotel but customer service seems to be lacking and not up to the usual Hilton standards. On the second day of our stay, my family returned at 9:30pm to our two bedroom suite after being out all day and were surprised to see that housekeeping did not service our room while we were out. I immediately called the front desk and spoke with the front desk representative who displayed what I can only describe as a "so what" attitude. She did not even offer an apology or offer to send housekeeping. Her uncaring and unprofessional attitude certianly did not meet Hilton's and Homewood Suites' promise to make it right. I had to ask for fresh towels which took almost 30 minutes to receive. There was no offer to empty trash or provide any other housekeeping services.

As a Hilton HHonors member for over 20 years and a frequent traveler, I know that not always do things run smoothly and there are oversights but at least it has been my experience that when the hotel has made an error there is usually an apology and a sincere effort to correct the problem and make it right. I, as the customer, shouldn't have to tell the hotel staff that I need housekeeping services and fresh towels when they failed to service the room. When housekeeping did service the room the next day, they did a very poor job in cleaning the room. The floors were not vacuumed, the shower and tub were not cleaned and the kitichen area was not cleaned. It's obvious that housekeeping is not a priority at this hotel and there isn't much oversight of housekeeping. Another issue is the smell of cigarette smoke in the common hallways. We had a non-smoking room; however, it seems the non-smoking rooms are not on a non-smoking floor. The hallways reeked of smoke. I don't understand how a hotel can still offer smoking rooms. Haven't they heard that cigerette smoke is harmful to include second-hand smoke. They just need to make Homewood Suites a smoke free environment like every other hotel. I also sent an email to the hotel manager outlining the problems with housekeeping which has gone unanswered. The accommodations at the hotel are nice hotel but it's really customer service that keeps the customers coming back and I'm not sure I would recommend coming back since there appears to be other hotel choices in the area that probably have better customer service, better attention to housekeeping, and can offer a completely smoke free environment.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jsg712
HWS-Arundel-Mills-GM, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

jsg712 ,

I thought I had replied to this email last week upon returning from the holiday weekend, but I saw this review on Trip Advisor this morning and I wanted to make sure that you got my message. In addition, I wanted to inform you I had refunded one night of your stay due to the shortcomings of our housekeeping and guest service departments. Refunds usually take a few days to process, but you should definitely see the adjustment on your account by now. (my system says that it should have processed at your bank by 6/2, but please check)

While I understand that this does not rectify the problems you experienced at our hotel last weekend, we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and I felt that in this particular instance that you should not be charged for the day of your stay that these problems occurred.

I agree completely with your email. When members of our staff are presented with service or product failures, it is their response and recovery efforts that measure our success. In your particular instance, our agent failed to take the proper steps to make sure that your problem was rectified promptly. This is obviously not the service culture that we are trying to create and I sincerely apologize for the lack of effort that was taken to correct your problem. I have shared your email with the staff in an effort to continually train our associates and improve upon our services. The exact situation you encountered will be a role-pay exercise in the future. Again, while this does not rectify the problems you encountered, your feedback will be used to improve upon our product and services and to assist in the professional development of our associates.

Thank you again for your feedback and I apologize in the delay of the response. If you do not see the adjustment that I made reflected in your account, please contact me. I hope that we may serve you in the future.

Warm Regards,

Bradford Clark

Reviewed May 2, 2011

My experience was a pleasurable one. The decor of the hotel was awsome. It's rich earth tones are emaculate! The bedding was very clean and plush, the size of the room was very spacious. I do plan to stay again!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2011

Stayed in Room 701 for a week last year while attending training in downtown Baltimore. Very clean, spacious, and comfortable. Evening "dinner" and breakfast was awesome, as was the staff. Although a 10 minute drive from the downtown area, it is right across the highway from Arundel Mills Mall and other shopping. I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel and hope to stay there again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business