“Mega-bucks!!”

North Andover, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mega-bucks!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Found the Cheeseburger tasted great and juicy (even though they only cook it "well-done) & fries were tasty. Staff was a really loud yelling order numbers (a PA system would be nice here). Seating is a little tight, but it beats standing up. Peanuts, ala Ground Round style is a nice touch.

My only gripe was that a Cheeseburger, small fries & small Coke....$12+change.....wow.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Peter K

Houston, Texas
“Umm”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I had never been to this restaurant before. My son raved about the burgers so I had to try one. Well, I don't eat hamburgers that often but I have had two Five Guys Burgers in the last month. Service was good and the food was great.

Visited October 2012
maryland
“Cheat Day!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I had a weekend break from my healthy lifestyle. So what did I do, I decided to go to Five Guys!! The restaurant looked pretty clean and the service was quick. And of course the burger was fantastic!!

Visited July 2012
St. Clairsville
“Love Five Guys”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

There is something to be said about Five Guys. The burgers are great and the fries...Yum. It never dissapoints.

Visited July 2012
Esposende, Portugal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“food fast”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I was in a real rush and they were very good at getting me a quick good feed it go

Visited May 2012

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!