“Umm”

Five Guys
Ranked #20 of 112 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I had never been to this restaurant before. My son raved about the burgers so I had to try one. Well, I don't eat hamburgers that often but I have had two Five Guys Burgers in the last month. Service was good and the food was great.

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I had a weekend break from my healthy lifestyle. So what did I do, I decided to go to Five Guys!! The restaurant looked pretty clean and the service was quick. And of course the burger was fantastic!!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

There is something to be said about Five Guys. The burgers are great and the fries...Yum. It never dissapoints.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I was in a real rush and they were very good at getting me a quick good feed it go

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I've been to several different Five Guys and tend to expect the same kind of meal since I order the same thing all the time. I have to say that the Five Guys in Hanover, MD just didn't meet my expectations. Lunch was tasty but nowhere near the Five Guys in Hanover, PA. I don’t know why but their burgers and fries are always perfect. this burger was okay and while the fries were salty, they were missing something. Overall, the food experience was less than inspiring. Not that a cheeseburger and fries are really all that inspiring but I guess my expectations were just too high. The staff was super nice, though. The manager was very personable and very friendly. There are two entrances - one on either side of the building with parking on both sides of the building and around the back of the building - away from the road. I didn't realize that there were entrances on both sides and opted to park in the back of the building thinking that parking would be hard to find. In the area where the two strip malls face each other, parking is hard to find. However, on the other side of the building, there was more parking.

1  Thank OwlTrippin