“food fast”

Five Guys
Ranked #23 of 114 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I was in a real rush and they were very good at getting me a quick good feed it go

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I've been to several different Five Guys and tend to expect the same kind of meal since I order the same thing all the time. I have to say that the Five Guys in Hanover, MD just didn't meet my expectations. Lunch was tasty but nowhere near the Five Guys in Hanover, PA. I don’t know why but their burgers and fries are always perfect. this burger was okay and while the fries were salty, they were missing something. Overall, the food experience was less than inspiring. Not that a cheeseburger and fries are really all that inspiring but I guess my expectations were just too high. The staff was super nice, though. The manager was very personable and very friendly. There are two entrances - one on either side of the building with parking on both sides of the building and around the back of the building - away from the road. I didn't realize that there were entrances on both sides and opted to park in the back of the building thinking that parking would be hard to find. In the area where the two strip malls face each other, parking is hard to find. However, on the other side of the building, there was more parking.

1  Thank OwlTrippin
Reviewed May 29, 2012

If we get a burger, it is Five Guys because their burgers taste really fresh, love the long list of choises you can add to your burger. Only downsize is that sometimes it takes a while before your order is ready but it is worth the wait.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

One of the best burgers ever. Made exactly how you order it, high quality beef and toppings. The fries are not my favorite due to the large cut and soggy texture. (Obviously lots of people like these, just not me.) Highly recommend for the burger.

1  Thank Baytraveler11
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Visit one and you have visited them all. same greasy burgers but very tasty,