“It's food......that's about it.”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Hancock
Reviewed July 7, 2014

The place is dirty and the staff doesn't have a clue but it's Pizza Hut....they're not a 5-star restaurant. : )

Reviewed October 18, 2013

My only gripe with this Pizza Hut franchise is the level of cleanliness. It’s not filthy, just lost of food on the floor and the staff is very slow in cleaning up after patrons leave. Friendly staff and standard Pizza Hut fare. They have the lunch buffet during the work week.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Things did no go as planned on my trip and I had to skip dinner to make up for lost time. When I got to the hotel I was hungry and tired I found Pizza Hut and everything I needed with a smile.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We went to pizza hut and I decided to be different and got the buffalo chicken sandwich. Mistake! chicken was soggy. Have had way better before at other places. Everyone else got the pizza and they liked what they got. Waitress was good in keeping our drinks full and food came out quick. I rate it average because my food was poor and everyone else's was very good.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!