Super 8 Hancock MD
Hancock Motel(Hancock)
$65
$63
Berkeley Springs Motel(Berkeley Springs)
$50
Travelocity
The Country Inn of Berkeley Springs(Berkeley Springs)(Great Value!)
$120
Travelocity
Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn(Berkeley Springs)(Great Value!)
$95
$92
Agoda.com
$72
HIExpress.com
Cacapon Resort State Park(Berkeley Springs)(Great Value!)
$82
$76
Motel 6 Martinsburg(Martinsburg)
$60
$65
Carefree Inn(Martinsburg)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanwestern mdmanager samhardwood floorsbike trailfront desk clerkthe gapfree breakfastnice place to staypotomac riverfirst floorking roomnight stayhosesuper8motelcereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stayed at this Super 8 after a rainy day biking the C&O Canal. We were extreamly muddy when we arrived. The staff at the hotel did not even bat an eye when we walked in. They had towels for us and had a hose to wash our bikes off and in this case we used the hose to wash the layers of trail mud off of us too. The room was your standard room, no better or worse than other hotels in this price range. The breakfast was good and we were able to eat more than enough to get us started back on the trail the next day.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I travel to this area once a year for a motorcycle event. Is a little out of the way from where I go but I like this hotel and try to stay here whenever I can.
The group that I travel with also agrees with me. If you are looking for a classy 5 star hotel this place may not be for you. Is you are looking for a decent place at a decent price, you should check this place out.
My take on this is that the hotel is modest but the price is right. Another thing is that although the hotel is older, is clean. That is a very important feature for me.
What makes it better is that the staff is friendly. They are always very accommodating and willing to be attentive. My experience for the last few years has been very positive.
As far as the room; it had a 27 inch composite TV. Basic Cable Channels. The linen was clean and the pillows were soft and fluffy. The air conditioning worked great. There was very little noise from the road or the parking lot. The room also had a fridge and a microwave. The Wi-Fi worked great. The signal was very strong.
The breakfast was a basic continental breakfast. Although I got up late all 4 days the staff let me eat late and did not rush me to get out.

Room Tip: The staff were friend and cooperative. They made me feel welcome. I travel to this area once a year for a Motorcycle event. I always stay here. Is worth its value.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Very disappointed getting this hotel from Hotwire...

It's an old cheap motel that need major repair and remodeling... The lady at the front desk speaks barely English and the room was dirty, carpet smells bad and there was no phone reception in the room... Need to go outside with my Verizon iPhone to make a call...

On the plus size there was a fridge, microwave, decent TV and ok wifi Internet...

We can't really say continental breakfast but at least there was a little something available in the morning...

I hope to not return but with Hotwire we never really know what we will get.,. This is a 1 star hotel I must say!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank benoitleblanc
Reviewed July 30, 2012

me and my fellow co-workers rented a room at this hotel cause we was tired and it raining very bad out.to start off to a bad stay my went to check if they any rooms available he slip and the wet floor and also a older gentlemen slipped as well they didnt have a wet floor sign and didnt put one up until after they both slipped.to add insult to us when we open the door to our you are greeted by the smell of mold and mildew.the whole room wasnt clean.breakfast wasnt was pictured on the sign. also to add even more insult to the worst stay in a hotel i ever had when was leaving we found mold on the floor under our beds and i have pictures to back up my story.we asked for a refund and was told the owner would send it but never did.

Room Tip: dont go here
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Corey C
Reviewed July 15, 2012

After looking up hotels online my husband booked this place because he saw that they had a room with a jacuzzi. The outside was pretty run down, room itself was clean but the wallpaper was peeling off the walls and it had a horrible musty smell. The gentleman at the front desk was very nice about it and took us to the smoking room which had a worse smell, smokey and musty. He then offered to spray the room with air freshener to see if that would help with the smell. We actually went down the road found another hotel then went back to advise due to the condintion of the room it was not acceptable and we would not be staying. We are now waiting for our refund.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple