“Crowded, noisy, a Size 10 fit into a size five.”
Review of Greenmount Station

Greenmount Station
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Hampstead
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in historic Hampstead, Maryland, Greenmount Station Restaurant & lounge is one of the areas most popular meeting spots. Join family & friends for a casual, upbeat atmosphere, fantastic food, icy cold beer - 10 beers on tap & over 75 bottled selections, creative cocktails. Menu selections range from juicy burgers, sandwiches, seafood specialties, including award winning crab cakes, prime rib & a variety of daily specials & desserts. Something for everyone! Catering menu available. Party rooms for special events.
Keymar, Maryland
“Crowded, noisy, a Size 10 fit into a size five.”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Been here several times in the past and the food is pretty good. It was so crowded it was hard to enjoy. Folks walking into you and on top of you while you are having a conversation. Makes you uncomfortable. The staff was friendly enough and the service was ok. I was with my wife, daughter and son in law. I felt like size 10 foot being stuffed in a size 5 shoe. The food was ok. Might look for another restaurant next time just too crowded.

• Visited January 2014

Hampstead, Maryland
“One of the Best in Hampstead”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Atmosphere is very nice in the side rooms if you want some privacy. Sports bar/casual atmosphere in the bar area. Very good service. Many good sandwich and food choices for around $10. Kids meals available. My Monterey Rib Eye Steak Sandwich was delicious. Great desserts!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank BigDaddyLawrence
Chris R, Owner at Greenmount Station, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thanks for the compliments , we appreciate your support of Greenmount Station. Let us know if there is anything you think we need to work on. Thanks again!
Hampstead, Maryland, USA
“Food was good, decent service”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went here one night during the week for dinner. My guy and I have been here before several times but we wanted to sit in the restaurant section and not the bad area. The food was good. Portion sizes were good, and the waitress was nice enough to put us off from the other tables so if my girlies made some noise we wouldn't disturb people (at my request). The baseball themed logo sparked my little one asking about baseball and ended up seeing her first Major League Baseball game. No overall complaints.

Thanks for the positive review, we appreciate your support of Greenmount Station. Please let us know if there is anything we need to work on. Thanks again!
Manchester, MD
“Seafood/Italian dining”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great seafood and crab cakes. Good service and daily specials. Staff is very friendly and they serve alcohol and carryout meals also.

Visited September 2013
Thanks for the kind review, I appreciate your support of Greenmount Station, please let me know if there is anything we can do to improve GMS. Thanks again!
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“went for the first time in september”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

my family and i went to greenmount station for the first time back in august. our server was randy and he was very nice,very fast and checked on us often. i observed how he was with the other tables he had near by and not to my suprise he was the same way with them.i went back there today and requested him and they said he no longer worked with the company! needless to say even though we did didnt get him, our server and busser did an amzing job!A+ to greenmount station!

-betty jean miller

• Visited August 2013
Chris R, Owner at Greenmount Station, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Thank you for your kind review of Greenmount Station. Just wanted to let you know that Randy moved over an hour away in Pennsylvania and I think he is working for a clothing store. I appreciate the feedback from your visit. Please let me know if you ever have any problems with food or service and I will take care of them for you. Thanks again,

Chris