“Excellent all around....”

Greenmount Station
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Hampstead
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in historic Hampstead, Maryland, Greenmount Station Restaurant & lounge is one of the areas most popular meeting spots. Join family & friends for a casual, upbeat atmosphere, fantastic food, icy cold beer - 10 beers on tap & over 75 bottled selections, creative cocktails. Menu selections range from juicy burgers, sandwiches, seafood specialties, including award winning crab cakes, prime rib & a variety of daily specials & desserts. Something for everyone! Catering menu available. Party rooms for special events.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The best crab cakes in MD by far. Always have a great meal here. The staff are very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Last night we had dinner at Greenmont Station. The food was good and the service was excellent. What more can I say!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

After my last review "not getting better", I was contacted by the manager. He apologized for the bad experience and offered us a gift card covering the cost of our order. We accepted and ordered twice recently. Both were take out. The first order had an issue, however they did fix it. The second time our order was perfect and my veggie tray was very nice. It had plenty of veggies and a good variety. I was impressed that the management has taken steps to make the restaurant a better experience. We plan to meet friends there this weekend and we are confident that it will be good food and a good time. I'll keep you posted.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The last time my family ate here will be the last. Service was slow and rude. Food was cold and bland. They used to have good food including decent crab cakes. Now that Fratellis has opened, there is no need to go to Greenmount.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We eat in the restaurant about once a month but we do get take out 4 or 5 times a month. Last two times have been below standard. A few months ago we came home with an order that wasn't even ours. Most of the time the food is good, but I got the montreal steak sandwich and when I opened the container it was a piece of steak - no bread, no nothing. When you call the manager is always very sorry, but no one is checking the kitchen. Last time we ate in, I ordered chicken Chesapeake and when it came there was barely any crab sauce on the chicken. Seemed like a rip off for what i paid. Today we ordered take out, two appetizers and a veggie plate. Veggie Plate is $5.99. I got a small bunch of broccoli, about 6 celery sticks and some cut up carrots. Don't believe me? Look at the picture. Wish I could tell you that it is getting better, but it is not.