We were in Hagerstown for a funeral and this hotel looked good on the internet. To our amusement, it was located right next to a cornfield on one side. The room was spotless, though it reeked of air freshener. They had a small fitness center and the smallest pool I have ever seen at a hotel. Breakfast was the usual fare, well stocked. Coffee was basically undrinkable. All in all a good basic hotel for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Suites Hagerstown.For history buffs you’ll find we are centrally located between three major Civil war battlefields and a Colonial Fort. Antietam National Battlefield is the closest and only a 15 minute drive. Harpers Ferry and Fort Frederick State Park are about a 25 minute drive with Gettysburg 39 miles from the hotel. This area also offers many historical attraction...s and museums.While in Hagerstown, sports fans can enjoy a baseball game at Municipal Stadium. Relax and take in a Suns game, the single-A affiliate of the Washington Nationals.Enjoy cultural attractions? Then you will want to visit the Washington County Museum of Fine Arts or spend an evening at The Maryland Theatre, home of the Maryland Symphony Orchestra.During your stay you will enjoy a 100% smoke free environment. Each large one room suite offers a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and hair dryers.Also included:Complementary hot breakfastIndoor pool and hot tubExercise roomFree wired and wireless high-speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Choice Hotels so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Hagerstown
- Comfort Suites Hagerstown
- Hagerstown Comfort Suites