When booking a Comfort Suites, one comes to expect certain amenities which includes a chair in the room (not a computer chair, a side chair). When we are going to arrive early in a town, we want to relax in our room and just unwind before going out again. It doesn't work without a comfortable chair. The management saw fit to remove the chair and lamp to put in a safe. What does that say about their sense of security? Anyway, there is a 4 foot section which could have easily accommodate the safe or the missing chair and lamp. Enough rant - if you don't care about comfortable seating - the sofabed is pretty worn out and uncomfortable to sit on- everything else is fine. The place is clean, well appointed. Breakfast had good coffee, tiny bagles, croissants, two kinds of sausage - link and patty, french toast and tiny styrofoam beads of scrambled egg. The requisite waffle amker was there as was a great commercial toaster - not the cheesy pop up type that is usually broken and takes forever while other toast lovers wait in line. However, the next night and for ten bucks less, we stay in a plain comfort that had the same amenities plus the missing chair and lamp. It had the stupid useless safe too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Suites Hagerstown.For history buffs you’ll find we are centrally located between three major Civil war battlefields and a Colonial Fort. Antietam National Battlefield is the closest and only a 15 minute drive. Harpers Ferry and Fort Frederick State Park are about a 25 minute drive with Gettysburg 39 miles from the hotel. This area also offers many historical attraction...s and museums.While in Hagerstown, sports fans can enjoy a baseball game at Municipal Stadium. Relax and take in a Suns game, the single-A affiliate of the Washington Nationals.Enjoy cultural attractions? Then you will want to visit the Washington County Museum of Fine Arts or spend an evening at The Maryland Theatre, home of the Maryland Symphony Orchestra.During your stay you will enjoy a 100% smoke free environment. Each large one room suite offers a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and hair dryers.Also included:Complementary hot breakfastIndoor pool and hot tubExercise roomFree wired and wireless high-speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Hagerstown
- Comfort Suites Hagerstown
- Hagerstown Comfort Suites