“Good place to stay”

Hampton Inn Hagerstown
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed one night on our way north. The staff was extremely nice and answered our questions willingly. The room was very clean, and well decorated. We were able to hear muffled sounds from the highway although they did not interfere with our sleep. The bed and facilities were comfortable. The AARP rate helped keep the cost down to a reasonable level for us.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that does not face the highway.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Our staff works very hard to make this the best hotel in Hagerstown. I will pass along your trip review. Please come our way when you are headed south again.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is the second time my wife and I have stayed there while traveling and we will continue to stay there. The hotel is very clean, staff friendly and helpful and the hot breakfast is great. I would say the Hampton Inn is a five star experience for a two star price.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. We are happy that you enjoyed both of your stays. We take pride in our hotel and aim to please every guest. Thank you for such a wonderful review, and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stopped here on our way back from Myrtle Beach for 1 night and would go back again
We had a newly renovated room (#223) and it was really well done with everything modern and very nicely done. The room was spotless and the bed very comfortable (we slept very well).and really modern artwork made the room cosy. The Continental breakfast that they served was
included in the price which was nice It had a good variety - enough choice for anyone. Owners were very nice and .we will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't know if they have renovated all rooms, if not ask for one of the rooms that have been.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Our staff and owners try very hard to give our guest the best possible experience when staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and our renovations. Thanks for choosing us and please come back!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Looks like my room had recently been updated. Very comfortable room. Very friendly and helpful staff. You can tell that this Hotel values your business. Room was clean and quiet and the breakfast was very nice. Lots of selections. I appreciate this so that I can get on the road quickly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate the feedback from our guests. I will pass along your compliments to the staff. They work very hard to satisfy each and every guest. I am glad you enjoyed our renovations. Thank you for your business and please come back.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I've stayed at many Hamptons are many have and are renovating. This is by far one of the nicest reno's I've seen - love the color palette and patterns! Very classy!

The lady at check in was super sweet and gave me directions to Panera (my request).

My room was very nice and I slept great! Easy to connect to wifi.

I stayed March 14 and reno's are not completely finished. I was on the 2nd floor - apparently above one of the conference rooms. Around 8am I could hear them "working" beneath me. Would've been an issue had I been trying to sleep in.

Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy that you like our renovations. We are excited about the changes! Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Facilities were both clean and comfortable. Especially liked the clean and crisp feel of the bedding. Staff was cordial and accomodating. Would not hesitate to stay here again. The only negative is that dining options in the immediate area were limited but the front desk provided a variety of nearby options.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear guest thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to know that you had a great stay and we hope you will come back and stay with us the next time you are traveling through the area. I'm glad our staff was able to provide you with dining options close to our hotel.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I really enjoyed my recent stay at the Hampton Inn. It was easy to get to, with plenty of amenities around. The staff were friendly and helpful and really made me feel welcome. When I arrived and saw that the hotel was under renovation, I cringed, because past experiences with this sort of thing have been unpleasant. That was NOT the case here. The renovation workers were courteous, the hotel was spotless, and there was no extra noise at any time of day due to the renovations.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RacheleCharleston_SC
James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. The improvements to our hotel are nearing completion. I am glad to hear that there was no inconvenience to you. Thank you for your business.