New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Toronto
“A friendly hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stopped here on our way back from Myrtle Beach for 1 night and would go back again
We had a newly renovated room (#223) and it was really well done with everything modern and very nicely done. The room was spotless and the bed very comfortable (we slept very well).and really modern artwork made the room cosy. The Continental breakfast that they served was
included in the price which was nice It had a good variety - enough choice for anyone. Owners were very nice and .we will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't know if they have renovated all rooms, if not ask for one of the rooms that have been.
    • 4 of 5 stars
James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. Our staff and owners try very hard to give our guest the best possible experience when staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and our renovations. Thanks for choosing us and please come back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Looks like my room had recently been updated. Very comfortable room. Very friendly and helpful staff. You can tell that this Hotel values your business. Room was clean and quiet and the breakfast was very nice. Lots of selections. I appreciate this so that I can get on the road quickly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate the feedback from our guests. I will pass along your compliments to the staff. They work very hard to satisfy each and every guest. I am glad you enjoyed our renovations. Thank you for your business and please come back.
Hickory, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I've stayed at many Hamptons are many have and are renovating. This is by far one of the nicest reno's I've seen - love the color palette and patterns! Very classy!

The lady at check in was super sweet and gave me directions to Panera (my request).

My room was very nice and I slept great! Easy to connect to wifi.

I stayed March 14 and reno's are not completely finished. I was on the 2nd floor - apparently above one of the conference rooms. Around 8am I could hear them "working" beneath me. Would've been an issue had I been trying to sleep in.

Will definitely be back!

• 4 of 5 stars
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy that you like our renovations. We are excited about the changes! Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Feeding Hills, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Facilities were both clean and comfortable. Especially liked the clean and crisp feel of the bedding. Staff was cordial and accomodating. Would not hesitate to stay here again. The only negative is that dining options in the immediate area were limited but the front desk provided a variety of nearby options.

• 5 of 5 stars
James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear guest thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to know that you had a great stay and we hope you will come back and stay with us the next time you are traveling through the area. I'm glad our staff was able to provide you with dining options close to our hotel.
Charleston, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I really enjoyed my recent stay at the Hampton Inn. It was easy to get to, with plenty of amenities around. The staff were friendly and helpful and really made me feel welcome. When I arrived and saw that the hotel was under renovation, I cringed, because past experiences with this sort of thing have been unpleasant. That was NOT the case here. The renovation workers were courteous, the hotel was spotless, and there was no extra noise at any time of day due to the renovations.

1 Thank RacheleCharleston_SC
James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. The improvements to our hotel are nearing completion. I am glad to hear that there was no inconvenience to you. Thank you for your business.
Bloomington, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Standard Hampton, with a nice room, comfortable bed, and a good breakfast. We stayed here using Honors points, and I would definitely be back.

Only negative was that the computer system had been down, and the front desk clerk spent 15 minutes trying to figure out a room for me. He originally had us in a room that was already booked, but fortuntely his co-worker stopped him before we barged in on someone else.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I apologize for our computer issues. Our system was being migrated to a new server and that may have been the cause. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I visited the Hampton Inn this week with several co-workers when I was in Hagerstown for business. The hotel is currently under renovation (which we were notified of ahead of time), but that didn't cause any issues for us. The rooms and the lobby are clean, updated and well-maintained. The complimentary breakfast had a surprisingly wide selected and tasted good. I would definitely stay there again if I was in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars
James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. Our renovation is nearing completion and we are very excited about our hotel. Thank you for staying with us and please come back!