“beautiful renovation!”

Hampton Inn Hagerstown
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I've stayed at many Hamptons are many have and are renovating. This is by far one of the nicest reno's I've seen - love the color palette and patterns! Very classy!

The lady at check in was super sweet and gave me directions to Panera (my request).

My room was very nice and I slept great! Easy to connect to wifi.

I stayed March 14 and reno's are not completely finished. I was on the 2nd floor - apparently above one of the conference rooms. Around 8am I could hear them "working" beneath me. Would've been an issue had I been trying to sleep in.

Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy that you like our renovations. We are excited about the changes! Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Facilities were both clean and comfortable. Especially liked the clean and crisp feel of the bedding. Staff was cordial and accomodating. Would not hesitate to stay here again. The only negative is that dining options in the immediate area were limited but the front desk provided a variety of nearby options.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear guest thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to know that you had a great stay and we hope you will come back and stay with us the next time you are traveling through the area. I'm glad our staff was able to provide you with dining options close to our hotel.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I really enjoyed my recent stay at the Hampton Inn. It was easy to get to, with plenty of amenities around. The staff were friendly and helpful and really made me feel welcome. When I arrived and saw that the hotel was under renovation, I cringed, because past experiences with this sort of thing have been unpleasant. That was NOT the case here. The renovation workers were courteous, the hotel was spotless, and there was no extra noise at any time of day due to the renovations.

1  Thank RacheleCharleston_SC
James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. The improvements to our hotel are nearing completion. I am glad to hear that there was no inconvenience to you. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Standard Hampton, with a nice room, comfortable bed, and a good breakfast. We stayed here using Honors points, and I would definitely be back.

Only negative was that the computer system had been down, and the front desk clerk spent 15 minutes trying to figure out a room for me. He originally had us in a room that was already booked, but fortuntely his co-worker stopped him before we barged in on someone else.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I apologize for our computer issues. Our system was being migrated to a new server and that may have been the cause. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I visited the Hampton Inn this week with several co-workers when I was in Hagerstown for business. The hotel is currently under renovation (which we were notified of ahead of time), but that didn't cause any issues for us. The rooms and the lobby are clean, updated and well-maintained. The complimentary breakfast had a surprisingly wide selected and tasted good. I would definitely stay there again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Our renovation is nearing completion and we are very excited about our hotel. Thank you for staying with us and please come back!

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We are Hilton Honors members and will generally find a Hampton Inn when traveling. Generally good locations and comfortable.

This location was just finishing a complete refurbishment at first glance at the newest look for the chain. Decidedly upscale with deep espresso colored furnishings, a new wall unit that has a closet desk and power center. The bathroom stand has a mission look to it.

Very attractive. New reason to stay at Hampton Inns. Nicely done.

• Stayed: February 2013
James B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. Thank you for the kind words about our remodal. We are very excited about our new look. Please come back again.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The room was recently redone, but construction is currently underway to remodel this older Hampton Inn. There was a pervasive odor and dust throughout the hotel. The room is very comfortable, comparable to all Hamptons, with new furniture, mattresses etc. I would have liked to know prior to arrival, so I would have been prepared.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the inconveniences that our renovations are causing. We appreciate your patience and we hope you will come visit us in the future.