All reviews room was clean front desk would stay here again continental breakfast bagels microwave pet hairdryer diner bedding
Reviewed October 10, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Inadvertently made a reservation for this place through a third party room poacher (I thought I was on the Days Inn site but was actually on a spoof site). Hotel was listed as "All rooms pet friendly." Arrived night of reservation and owner refused to honor reservation because we (wife, mother, and I) were traveling with our two dogs (La Quinta, my preference, was booked up already). Owner told me two boldface lies to my face: 1) he claimed my reservation was made through Expedia (it was not); and 2) he claimed that there were instructions to notify the hotel directly if pets included (there was not). He also claimed that there were no pet friendly rooms left, which is interesting considering all rooms are supposedly pet friendly. My advice is book elsewhere even if you have to go down the road a bit.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

ilovekettlecorn,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. Your review is greatly appreciated, though it is very disappointing to learn of the bad impression we made with the state of our accommodations. I am sorry for any rudeness that you encountered with this situation and I assure you that your comments have been addressed with our entire staff and management team to ensure that no similar incident occurs in the future.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Prices were very reasonable-so I wasn't expecting much but no excuse for not being clean. Rugs in rooms were dirty and stained. I reserved 3 rooms for family and even though family members paid for their rooms my credit card was billed. I was told it would be credited but it has been 4 days and no credit.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

PAHITTHEROAD,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed October 8, 2017